Latios212's Arrangements - NEW! Pokémon X/Y, Atelier Sophie (3/9/24)

Started by Latios212, January 21, 2015, 06:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Quote from: FireArrow on June 23, 2015, 10:25:52 PMThat looks like it's in E major, the flats being sharps.
That makes a lot of sense, thank you. I'll go fix that soon.

Also here's a couple more to help finish the R/B/Y OST. (NSM is almost there!!)

[GBC] Pokémon Red, Blue, and Yellow ALL NEW!

"Professor Oak":
[MUS]
"The Poké Flute":
[MUS]
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

The site needs thousands of replacements. Here's one!

[GBC] Pokémon Gold, Silver, and Crystal

"Route 42": NEW!
[MUS] [Original]

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Echo

Quote from: Latios212 on July 02, 2015, 08:11:07 PMThe site needs thousands of replacements. Here's one!

[GBC] Pokémon Gold, Silver, and Crystal

"Route 42": NEW!
[MUS] [Original]

Hm, looks pretty nice! Here are some suggestions I have, although I might be wrong on some:
- I think at the start, the left hand should be staccato in the first couple of measures.
- In measure 4, that F natural in the right hand should be a D.
- In measure 6, that lower G in the right hand should be an F# (should probably write a little note for the left hand to play that layer too). The second last note in the left hand should also be an E instead of an F natural.
- In measure 10, those quarter notes in the right hand should be re-written as tied eighths I think.
- In measure 15, I think the C natural should actually be a C#.

Besides that, iirc, I think there was some new standardization rule so that the game name on the sheet should be "Gold/Silver Version" instead of "Gold/Silver/Crystal."

That's what I hear, anyways, so I'd check those measures again. Good job, though!

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Just as I thought I was getting a little better at this, I discovered your arrangements XD
what is shitpost

Latios212

Quote from: Echo on July 02, 2015, 10:09:15 PMHm, looks pretty nice! Here are some suggestions I have, although I might be wrong on some:
That's what I hear, anyways, so I'd check those measures again. Good job, though!
Thank you! I fixed the couple of wrong notes and denoted for the LH to play a couple of notes.
However, I feel like the notes in the intro are sustained enough as is. And for m.10, people have told me eighth-quarter-eighth is fine.

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on July 02, 2015, 10:36:24 PMJust as I thought I was getting a little better at this, I discovered your arrangements XD
I'm flattered. I look forward to your polished stuff! (You have a better ear then I do, I can tell) :J

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Latios212 on July 03, 2015, 05:46:01 PM(You have a better ear then I do, I can tell)
I call BS  ;D
what is shitpost

Latios212

Toned down the insanity of Pokémon Mansion. Old version with the insane 16th note runs is still there to revisit someday, but this seems like a reasonable solution for the time being so it can get on site.

[GBC] Pokémon Red, Blue, and Yellow

"Pokémon Mansion" (weirdest song ever): UPDATED!
[MUS]

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bespinben

I like this approach. Maybe someday someone will figure out the juggle, but this seems like a good solution for now.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

JesterMusician

Nice! But something sounds too nice about that 16th note craziness...the low B's actually sound like C-naturals to me.

If you are looking to preserve it throughout, how about you combine the bass and melody in one hand, like so?

Latios212

Quote from: JesterMusician on July 19, 2015, 02:44:59 AMNice! But something sounds too nice about that 16th note craziness...the low B's actually sound like C-naturals to me.
Oh whoops forgot to respond. This better?

About combining the bass and melody, I'm not too sure where I wanna go with that now. I think I'll submit this sheet through the project for the sanity of the updaters and people playing it, but if I ever get around to fleshing out a fuller version I'll let you know :P thanks!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Tobbeh99

You can always make a duet! ^^
one person plays in 4/4 the other one plays in 21/16. lol
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Latios212

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on July 31, 2015, 07:17:08 AMYou can always make a duet! ^^
one person plays in 4/4 the other one plays in 21/16. lol
I really should put together something like that. Soon. The people playing it better have a REALLY GOOD sense of timing though... xD

Giving this "sheet music video" thing a try.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

AwesomeYears

The left hand is way too loud, soften it up a bit and its good to go!

Latios212

Whoops. I don't know how to audio.

Anyway, I felt like it today, so I arranged 3 new GSC tracks (with Dudeman double checking me hehe) and updated all my links. Please tell me if anything's broken or outdated, and enjoy the 3 new sound bites! lol

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

I went on a super procrastination spree!!

[GBC] Pokémon Gold Version & Pokémon Silver Version

"Victory! (Wild Pokémon)": NEW! (I'm really proud of this one.)
[MUS] [Original]
"Rock Tunnel": NEW!
[MUS] [Original]

[GBC] Pokémon Crystal Version

"Pokémon Communication Center": NEW!
[MUS] [Original]

Spoiler
[close]
turtle