News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Upcoming Games Topic

Started by Olimar12345, January 24, 2015, 02:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

I hate to start a topic like this when I'm sure there is already one! (that I can't find ><) Oh well, we'll merge them if need be.

Discuss new and upcoming games here!

I'll start: Possible Cave Story 2
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

I saw that a few days ago. Personally, I'd rather have a game in the style of Cave Story without having a direct sequel.

Sebastian

The new unnamed Mario Game Nintendo hinted at. But isn't coming out until at least 2016.

And of course Mario Maker.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 24, 2015, 03:04:54 PMI saw that a few days ago. Personally, I'd rather have a game in the style of Cave Story without having a direct sequel.

Personally, yes, I would agree, but anything that Daisuke Amaya makes is fantastic so I'll take whatever he gives d:
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

I'd like a prequel to Cave Story. A sequel might not work, but I'd take it.

Either way if the game has any new entries in the series I think my head will explode.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Maelstrom

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Zelda Wii U
Star Fox Wii U
Splatoon
Xenoblade Chronicles X

Probably the games at the top of my list right now.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Xaoz

Quote from: K-NiGhT on January 24, 2015, 07:47:56 PMZelda Wii U

What about majora's mask!? Also the Prime Trilogy coming to eShop (both not really new I guess, but still...). Hyped!

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Xaoz

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Nebbles

OHHH I'm also hyped for the new Fire Emblem!

Maelstrom

Quote from: Nebbles on January 25, 2015, 06:15:56 PMOHHH I'm also hyped for the new Fire Emblem!
Can't belive I forgot that. Personally, I would have rather seen a HD one on the Wii U with a higher difficulty.
Have you seen the GameXplain analysis?

Nebbles

I saw some analysis, yeah. I think why the new FE is on the 3DS was due to how popular Awakening was and all that. So if this does well too, we'll probs get a Wii U one.

Higher difficulty I'd like though. I love Awakening, but it's very easy to bend the game to your will.