The Upcoming Games Topic

Started by Olimar12345, January 24, 2015, 02:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Galaxy 3 is also a possibility!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

^Yep, but they explicitly said that if something like Galaxy 3 were to come out, it would be on the NX and not the Wii U.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ThatGamer

Glad Pikmin 4 is coming out. Stupid Pikmin 3 is stuck downloaded on my WiiU...

AND YES GALAXY 3 MY LIFE COMPLETE.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 07, 2015, 11:37:35 AM^Yep, but they explicitly said that if something like Galaxy 3 were to come out, it would be on the NX and not the Wii U.

Oh I know that, but I'm still excited for the possibility of it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Altissimo

I still need to play galaxy 2 >:/
and pikmin

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on September 07, 2015, 03:22:26 PMI still need to play galaxy 2 >:/
and pikmin

Don't bother with Pikmin, or Pikmin 2. Just skip to Pikmin 3 because the rest are trash.

And Galaxy two was good, but i preffered 1.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Olimar12345

Quote from: ThatGamer on September 07, 2015, 03:29:39 PMDon't bother with Pikmin, or Pikmin 2. Just skip to Pikmin 3 because the rest are trash.

Your opinions mean even less than nothing now.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

KefkaticFanatic

I guess it's neat but I honestly wished they would refresh one of their untouched franchises (I think I'll just give up on new IP from Nintendo) with something interesting rather than their usual sequel train.

But I'll always hope this and Nintendo will always let me down :|

me irl
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

KefkaticFanatic

I wouldn't consider another one of 9999 multiplayer shooters to be a notable new IP though.

What I'm hopelessly wishing for is some single player experience that's at minimum as different as mario sunshine was to mario 64.  It doesn't even have to be new IP, just something besides sequel city.  Or at least something that expands so tremendously on previous titles so as to be substantial as a sequel (what I am hoping the next Zelda to be..)

me irl
[close]

ThatGamer

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 07, 2015, 04:55:24 PMI wouldn't consider another one of 9999 multiplayer shooters to be a notable new IP though.

What I'm hopelessly wishing for is some single player experience that's at minimum as different as mario sunshine was to mario 64.  It doesn't even have to be new IP, just something besides sequel city.  Or at least something that expands so tremendously on previous titles so as to be substantial as a sequel (what I am hoping the next Zelda to be..)

You don't have the right to complain about sequels until you've played CoD

Mario maker is absolutely different! They haven't made a level editor before! Try that!

blueflower999

Quote from: Dude on September 07, 2015, 04:29:59 PMall pikmin is trash tho
Only Pikmin 2 is. In Pikmin 1 you collect ship parts and in 3 you collect fruit

Quote from: ThatGamer on September 07, 2015, 04:59:58 PMMario maker is absolutely different! They haven't made a level editor before! Try that!
Excitebike on the NES had a level editor. And that was 1985. It isn't that impressive.
Bulbear! Blueflower999