News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

The Upcoming Games Topic

Started by Olimar12345, January 24, 2015, 02:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

"Reboot"

Valve can't get to 3. Beyond Good and Evil can't even get past 1.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 19, 2016, 04:17:38 PMBeyond Good and Evil can't even get past 1.

Neither can Super Mario Sunshine! >:/
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

MaestroUGC

No, Sunshine could count to 240.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on October 20, 2016, 05:47:38 PMNeither can Super Mario Sunshine! >:/

Super Mario Sunshine is not a franchise though...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

I know, but still, it needs a sequel ;-;
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nitro Indigo

Now that I think about it, back in the early 2000s, Nintendo wasn't afraid to experiment with the Mario world, with games like Sunshine, Superstar Saga, and The Thousand-Year Door. Then they slowly fell into the "try too hard to make people feel nostalgic" trap.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Maelstrom

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games now has an official release date: March 24th. It will be on PC, PS4, and Vita. It's a collection of the first 2 Zero Escape games (999 and Virtue's Last Reward) with updated graphics and voice acting/CGs for the first game. If you haven't played them yet, I'm sure I can speak for Blue and Slow as well as myself that these games are definitely worth your time and money.

SlowPokemon

Yes!!! If it weren't for all of the video game things happening in March I'd definitely pick this up. As it is, I might skip it for the time being since I've played those two games a lot before. But when it goes on sale for cheaper, I may get it for Vita.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mastersuperfan

Zero Escape is love
Zero Escape is life (Actually Zero Escape is mostly death but eh close enough)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Maelstrom

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-30/next-when-they-cry-title-launches-after-higurashi-umineko/.110505
HOLY CRAP.
SOMEHOW I MISSED THE NEWS.
So, for those who don't know, the author of both Higurashi and Umineko will be creating a new series that is "completely different" but still similar enough to be in the same series. I'm excited, but we'll see how good the writing is. I'm not confident about that, unless he found a new editor at some point. If you don't know, his friend and former editor helped with Umineko and died after the 5th chapter. While I haven't reached that point, I've been told by numerous people the writing takes a turn for the worse, but is still respectable. Just not as incredible as the first 5 parts.

Maelstrom

Danganronpa V3 is getting a simultaneous PC, PS4, and Vita release.
HYPE

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel