News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Tobbeh99

btw. if I'd ever would try a dating app it would probably be https://www.haterdater.com/. Honestly it's pretty fun, because instead of most dating sites that ty to match people based on things they like and have in common, https://www.haterdater.com/ does the opposite and matches people based on what they dislike or hate. It would be so fun because then I could rant all day long, together with someone, on how bad the society is, and the government, the economy and etc.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

LeviR.star

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 30, 2017, 12:32:59 PMbtw. if I'd ever would try a dating app it would probably be https://www.haterdater.com/. Honestly it's pretty fun, because instead of most dating sites that ty to match people based on things they like and have in common, https://www.haterdater.com/ does the opposite and matches people based on what they dislike or hate. It would be so fun because then I could rant all day long, together with someone, on how bad the society is, and the government, the economy and etc.

That's... that's genius.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

ZeldaFan

#222 - August 30, 2017
What's your favorite movie theater snack besides popcorn?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Maelstrom

Water.
Air is nice also.
But best of all is not spending extra money

Dudeman

The candy bars I sneak in under my jacket. :D
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on August 30, 2017, 08:34:32 PM#222 - August 30, 2017
What's your favorite movie theater snack besides popcorn?
Like Dudeman, perhaps any candy I can sneak in. You know, if you think about it, this question is pretty much "what is your favorite snack that can fit into your pockets." Huh.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mastersuperfan

Ew, popcorn.

Sour Patch Kids. Especially when I eat a whole bag during a movie and my tongue gets sore. But that was back when I actually went to the theater to watch movies...
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

LeviR.star

Air Heads Bites. I love those things.

mikey

unmotivated

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Nebbles

Candy, or that one time I snuck a burrito into the theater. Ah, good times.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Nebbles on August 31, 2017, 10:14:59 AMCandy, or that one time I snuck a burrito into the theater. Ah, good times.
teach me your ways
what is shitpost