Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

#229 - October 31, 2017
Do you have any fun plans for Halloween?
Do you have a costume, and what is it?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

LeviR.star

Dress rehearsal tonight; I'll be here for another 5 hours. I got a bowl full of Hershey's Kisses with purple wrappers for everyone.

Spoiler
I might walk up to Hallee, ask her, "Wanna kiss, Hallee?", and pull the bowl out from behind my back. Maybe...
[close]
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

blueflower999

one of my mealstrom's friends barged into our room dressed as Waluigi and recited the first few verses of Genesis replacing random words with WAH and WALUIGI and I think that's the only celebrating I need
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on October 31, 2017, 03:09:11 PM#229 - October 31, 2017
Do you have any fun plans for Halloween?
Do you have a costume, and what is it?
No.
No.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dekkadeci

Our plan for Halloween was to be a dark house and not entertain any trick-or-treaters. Trying to eat fruits in the near dark, with only the TV for light, was rather inconvenient.

I then heard my sister took her toddler son out trick-or-treating.

Maelstrom

Quote from: blueflower999 on October 31, 2017, 03:54:46 PMone of my mealstrom's friends barged into our room dressed as Waluigi and recited the first few verses of Genesis replacing random words with WAH and WALUIGI and I think that's the only celebrating I need
This was 4th in the series of 5 friends, and by far the best one

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dudeman

This year for halloween, B-Waf is dressing up as teenage angst
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Trainer Ave

This year for Halloween dudeman is dressing up as a sassy NSM Forum mod.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dudeman

...I mean, yeah, what else is new
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Trainer Ave

I made plans for next week though. I'm going to a That Poppy concert........ probably.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

ZeldaFan

#230 - November 3, 2017
What is your favorite line/scene from a video game?

BotW possible spoiler
One of my favorites is in Breath of the Wild when you buy the Gerudo clothes
[close]

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

SlowPokemon

This is an absolutely bizarre choice, but the first thing that came to my mind was the part in Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time where Luigi gets stuck on the Shroob's lollipop
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

LeviR.star

Favorite of all time
[close]

... even if it is pretty well known. Paper Mario games are comedy gold, I tell ya.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements