Arrangement Contest No. 6 in G# Phrygian "Bossification"

Started by Bloop, February 15, 2015, 01:29:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who won? Who's next? You decide! Epic Arrangement Contest of Historyyyyyy...

Storm Eagle - by them
1 (5.6%)
Sextus Templum - by FierceDeity
3 (16.7%)
For a Dream - by Echo
0 (0%)
Fugitives Last Stand - by Bespinben
14 (77.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: April 23, 2015, 04:33:12 AM

JDMEK5

Quote from: Bloop on February 24, 2015, 11:29:11 AMDon't forget to send your song choices, everybody! There are still some people who have yet to decide!
Quote from: Maelstrom on February 24, 2015, 06:34:52 PMMy indecision is killing me right now.
Damn. Same here.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Maelstrom

Well, I just made my choice. It's up to you now......

JDMEK5

Haha I just have to ask: when's the deadline for this? XP

EDIT: Actually you know what, at this rate if you guys wait for me this is gonna take forever. I'll just spectate this time around cuz I have so much school stuff to do and it's not gonna let up any time in the next 2 months.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Bloop

Alright, edited the first post again. We're going to (officially) start soon. Only a few people still have to decide.

Bloop

SIGN-UPS ARE CLOSED

There are still two entrants who have yet to send in their song choice. If they haven't done this by Monday, they will be disqualified.
Monday evening is the official start of this contest. I'll send the judges a PM on how we'll be handling this. There aren't any extra restrictions on what should and shouldn't appear in your sheet, so I'll wish everyone the best of luck right now.
So ehm.
Good luck and have fun! :D

EDIT: By the way, some people signed up via a PM, so there are some entrants who haven't posted in this thread (yet). No worries.

Bloop

mikey

unmotivated

Bloop

Maelstrom

I may need to do likewise. I haven't gotten around to it yet, and my next 3 weeks are madness.  So, yeah. .

Bloop

Bloop

Just a week left! Don't forget to turn in your submissions!

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FierceDeity

I should really stop procrastinating on cleaning up this MUS file, I've had it done for a couple weeks now lol

Bespinben

#skippingclasstoworkonprocrastinatedarrangingprojectisjustpeachy
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Bloop

The deadline is tomorrow and I've only received one entry, shall I just extend the deadline by a week? I can't make results out of this ,_,