Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon Trading Card Game
Console: Game Boy Color
Title: Water, Rock, and Psychic Clubs
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Bubbles

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bubbles

I really tried to get the rhythm groupings right this time and I'm a little proud (if I even did it right)!

Latios212

I love this game and its music! Anyone reading this right now should go straight to the 3DS eShop and buy it :D

Great job with the sheet! It sounds great to me. I'll just point out a few formatting things: the notes overlap in measure 9, when measure 5 looks fine. There are tons of rests, so maybe you could hide some of them.

And never forget the é in Pokémon.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

Formatting errors:

-remove pno.

-needs measure numbers

-site url is incorrect

-site url and copyright info needs to be size 10

-text boxes are not properly aligned

Don't forget about the template file!

Also the layers are colliding with each other at times. When you have two layers, make sure the beams are going outwards. When using more than one layer in finale, the first layer (black notes) automatically beams upwards and the second (the red notes) downwards.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bubbles

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 25, 2015, 06:55:20 PM-remove pno.

-needs measure numbers
Can't do these on notepad :/

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 25, 2015, 06:55:20 PM-site url is incorrect
Are we not using the new url then? I put .org because we changed (I'm assuming thats whats wrong with the url?)

I cleaned up the overlapping layers too

Maelstrom

Bubbles

Thats just because I only updated the mus a few min ago. I don't think it really matters anyway?

Maelstrom

Well, I think it might.
I'm probably right in guessing that the order is kept when put on the site. An incorrect order will result in mislabeled files.

Bubbles

The order in the original post is just the order the files were uploaded, not the actual types of files. When people submit the sheet for the first time they input all three so its usually in midi-mus-pdf order. I edited the mus, bumping it to the bottom because it was the most recently updated. The files are all in the correct slots just in an edited upload order.

At least I'm pretty sure. I double and triple checked them in the nsm panel and they look fine to me >.>

Maelstrom

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 28, 2015, 04:38:47 PMWell, I think it might.
I'm probably right in guessing that the order is kept when put on the site. An incorrect order will result in mislabeled files.
Awww at least give me a little credit :P

The order doesn't matter.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Quote from: Bubbles on February 28, 2015, 03:15:30 PMAre we not using the new url then? I put .org because we changed (I'm assuming thats whats wrong with the url?)

It should be exactly:

http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/

Bespinben

Good job!

Though, how do you plan on m. 5 and m. 9 being performed? The only way I could see this being done is if the lower layer in the Treble staff was given to the left hand to play. If that is what you intended all along, then you should indicate it in the score.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday