News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Post 300 Game

Started by King Sammer, February 22, 2015, 10:11:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Sammer

300th poster gets something.

And by something, I mean SOMETHING GREAT.

I'll start...

Did you know? I'm actually air.
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

King Sammer

Sorry; my stupid brother has to occupy this computer for 30 minutes.

Be back in 30 minutes
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Sebastian

Are you kidding me?
And I thought you were 35

King Sammer

No wait! I'm back.

Using another computer...

Stupid Samurai...

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Maelstrom

AwesomeYears

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 22, 2015, 12:22:05 PMI refuse to play this.  :P
Well technically you are playing it just then...

Also, Sammer, please stop with your behaviour! Impersonating other users on your forum is not cool! Stealing other peoples compositions and trying to put them on our site (and also your forum) is not cool! Spamming topics with useless stuff (though I admit that the 2 truths, 1 lie was good) is not cool! And you should definitely, not trash talk our website on your forum! :P

Sebastian

Quote from: AwesomeYears on February 22, 2015, 12:29:16 PMWell technically you are playing it just then...

Also, Sammer, please stop with your behaviour! Impersonating other users on your forum is not cool! Stealing other peoples compositions and trying to put them on our site (and also your forum) is not cool! Spamming topics with useless stuff (though I admit that the 2 truths, 1 lie was good) is not cool! And you should definitely, not trash talk our website on your forum! :P
Ditto

King Sammer

Quote from: AwesomeYears on February 22, 2015, 12:29:16 PMWell technically you are playing it just then...

I'm cooked.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Wolf

Pls not another one mod pls lock dis poll
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

mikey

unmotivated

K-NiGhT

qft
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

King Sammer

Quote from: Wolf on February 22, 2015, 08:11:51 PMPls not another one mod pls lock dis poll
I'll continue making more then

K-NiGhT

that's how you get banned ;) as if you need to be banned more. how many times has it been now, 3?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*