News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

[DELETED] [Wii] Super Paper Mario - "Get Cooking" by King Sammer

Started by Zeta, February 22, 2015, 07:40:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Super Mario
Game: Super Paper Mario
Console: Nintendo Wii
Title: Get Cooking
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: King Sammer

King Sammer

I know I didn't write a bass line for the part that... repeats. I'm going to do that tomorrow. I'm going to bed now.
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Maelstrom

Quote from: King Sammer on February 22, 2015, 07:41:22 PMI know I didn't write a bass line for the part that... repeats. I'm going to do that tomorrow. I'm going to bed now.
Then submit it tomorrow.
Anyway, the rhythm is so absolutely terribly off, I'm not even going to try to help.
Fix that first. Then we talk.

Nebbles

Why would you submit something that isn't finished? I mean, it's good you want to arrange, but please make sure you at least have a finished sheet...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

King Sammer

Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Sebastian

King Sammer

Sebastian

King Sammer

Maelstrom

Quote from: King Sammer on February 23, 2015, 09:52:12 AMLike what?  ???
The entire base line.
The correct rhythm. There is this thing called syncopation, and the notes are not even on the right beats.

King Sammer

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 23, 2015, 09:59:37 AMThe entire base line.
The correct rhythm. There is this thing called syncopation, and the notes are not even on the right beats.
I know that I'm missing a Bass Line. I'm fixing it right now, Maelstrom'i.

Sebastian

Quote from: King Sammer on February 23, 2015, 10:01:47 AMMaelstrom'i.
I see whatcha did there ;)

Sammer, next time you arrange a song, here are some tips:

1. Don't use a midi

2. Start with some simpiler songs. SPM songs are imo, advanced level.

3. Don't plagarize (You really don't have a choice with this one)

Aaaaand unfortunetly, I'm not bailing you out of this one. Try to fix things yourself. Listen really hard to ALL the voices.

King Sammer

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 23, 2015, 03:18:35 PMI see whatcha did there ;)

Sammer, next time you arrange a song, here are some tips:

1. Don't use a midi

2. Start with some simpiler songs. SPM songs are imo, advanced level.

3. Don't plagarize (You really don't have a choice with this one)

Aaaaand unfortunetly, I'm not bailing you out of this one. Try to fix things yourself. Listen really hard to ALL the voices.
I'm going to do Oh! Daisy from Super Mario Land.

Sebastian

Quote from: King Sammer on February 23, 2015, 03:55:20 PMI'm going to do Oh! Daisy from Super Mario Land.
Where'd you get that midi?
Great! Can't wait!

King Sammer