[DELETED] [Wii] Super Paper Mario - "Get Cooking" by King Sammer

Started by Zeta, February 22, 2015, 07:40:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

FireArrow

SPM Advanced Level?

Nah, it transcends all the way to "impossible to arrange without audio editing." I have yet to see a SPM arrangement actually include every playable voice. Most of them get by with custom made bass lines or filling it up with octaves/chords.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Bloop

well my fixed version of floro caverns comes pretty close i think

King Sammer

Quote from: FireArrow on February 23, 2015, 07:06:12 PMSPM Advanced Level?

Nah, it transcends all the way to "impossible to arrange without audio editing." I have yet to see a SPM arrangement actually include every playable voice. Most of them get by with custom made bass lines or filling it up with octaves/chords.
*cough cough* Sammer's Kingdom *cough cough*
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

King Sammer

Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

InsigTurtle

I'm just glancing over the PDF and there's a couple of things you may want to fix.

The key signature should be either Db major or C# major. You should also fix the accidentals, since they're all over the place right now.
Some of the notes are wrong, the rhythm is still a bit off and the bass line is an octave too high after m. 2. Because of the rhythm being off, you're missing a measure. Do you need any help with that, or do you want to do it yourself?

King Sammer

Quote from: InsigTurtle on February 24, 2015, 05:40:40 PMI'm just glancing over the PDF and there's a couple of things you may want to fix.

The key signature should be either Db major or C# major. You should also fix the accidentals, since they're all over the place right now.
Some of the notes are wrong, the rhythm is still a bit off and the bass line is an octave too high after m. 2. Because of the rhythm being off, you're missing a measure. Do you need any help with that, or do you want to do it yourself?
I'm working on And The Question Is, so I can't do it right now.

BRB

King Sammer

Quote from: King on February 24, 2015, 05:44:28 PMI'm working on And The Question Is, so I can't do it right now.

BRB
I quit on "And The Question Is," and I'm going to do the Chapter Intros.

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

King Sammer