Series: Super Mario
Game: Super Mario RPG
Console: Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Geno Awakens
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: mariolegofan

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sebastian

King Sammer

Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Sebastian

Sebastian

I got that "file info" fixed on this one that Olimar was talking about.

Bespinben

This is a very pretty sheet! I'm really glad you've graduated from Notepad. Saves me a lot of trouble.

*Now that I know you can, would adjust the spacing of the systems on the front page so there isn't all that unused white space at the bottom of the page?
*M. 20 ~ The parentheses around the LH chord should be outside the dot, not inside. You did it correct everywhere else, interestingly.
*I found your measure distribution inconsistent starting from m. 22 to m. 38, especially with the m. 33-36 all scrunched together in one system. Do what you think should be done.
*M. 31-38 ~ As far as playing this passage goes, there's a lot jumping-size intervals in the LH that could be minimized by throwing some of the top notes of those arpeggios to the RH.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Sebastian

Quote from: Bespinben on March 05, 2015, 10:48:39 AM*M. 20 ~ The parentheses around the LH chord should be outside the dot, not inside. You did it correct everywhere else, interestingly.
*I found your measure distribution inconsistent starting from m. 22 to m. 38, especially with the m. 33-36 all scrunched together in one system. Do what you think should be done.
*M. 31-38 ~ As far as playing this passage goes, there's a lot jumping-size intervals in the LH that could be minimized by throwing some of the top notes of those arpeggios to the RH.
Fixed.

Quote from: Bespinben on March 05, 2015, 10:48:39 AM*Now that I know you can, would adjust the spacing of the systems on the front page so there isn't all that unused white space at the bottom of the page?
How?

Bespinben

Select Staff Tool, then grab the handles left of the systems. To make the spacing adjustment even among all the systems, I usually Shift+click each system and then use the arrow keys.

Also, your new measure layout, while consistent, is not intelligible (see m. 23). Find the right balance. Mostly, I was just saying don't arbitrarily have 2 measure system and then a 4 measure system. M. 23 needs two measures because of the space the key signature occupies. In fact, I would make everything involving measures 23-30 in a 2 measure system.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Sebastian

Sebastian

Quote from: Bespinben on March 05, 2015, 02:12:05 PMSelect Staff Tool, then grab the handles left of the systems. To make the spacing adjustment even among all the systems, I usually Shift+click each system and then use the arrow keys.

Also, your new measure layout, while consistent, is not intelligible (see m. 23). Find the right balance. Mostly, I was just saying don't arbitrarily have 2 measure system and then a 4 measure system. M. 23 needs two measures because of the space the key signature occupies. In fact, I would make everything involving measures 23-30 in a 2 measure system.
Ok! All fixed!

Sebastian

Olimar12345

-Your title, subtitle, and mini page-top titles are out of alignment. highlight them and press Ctrl + Shift + '

-From measure 27 through measure 30, there is a reoccurring wrong note in the RH. the seventh eighth note "B" (as well as it's pick up grace note) should be A#. fix this for all four of those measures.

-Remove all of the staccato duro marks (. + ^) from measures 31 to the end. That's the last kind of articulation that note needs (it's originally a tremolo). I'd say just leave it as a quarter note.

Oh, and please no more annoying and unnecessary bumps. This was fine:

Quote from: mariolegofan on March 05, 2015, 05:02:33 PMOk! All fixed!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Sebastian

Sebastian