News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

NSM Weekly

Started by braix, February 25, 2015, 10:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AwesomeYears

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

InsigTurtle

10/10 would trust with personal information

Dudeman

my writing topic made it into NSM Weekly i literally cant even right now

also good choice for a quote latios
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

MaestroUGC

Hmm, I have an idea, but I'm not going to say more in case it fails.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Latios212

Someone wanna report this past week? I'm a bit busy.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

MaestroUGC

Alright, so for my idea to work we need a functional draft of what could be seen in this thing. Propose ideas and write something and we'll see how it turns out.

SlowPokemon

I'd like to contribute a game or film or soundtrack review at least every couple of weeks. The reason I have "A NinSheetMusic Column" in my thread titles is because I had envisioned something like this where everyone contributed stuff on a semi regular basis.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

I would ultimately like this to be a way for the community to come together and contribute something other than arrangements. By the community for the community.

K-NiGhT

I agree. This could be a good way for us all to come together and work towards at least doing something. I think we all can admit that NSM has never been one for seeing projects through, myself included. If we start with something small like this, who knows what we as a community could create!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Latios212

^I'm usually up for it (see the unofficial first few issues). Where do we start for this week?

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

MaestroUGC

Wherever you feel like.  Let's try to get a spot or two for original content made by members (original stories, music, non-site arrangements, etc.) Let's highlight some of the goings on around here, like whenever we decide to do contests or other large games/tournaments. We should try to ignore some of the nastier drama that pops up from time to time, but we can still poke fun at some of the more frivolous activities of the members.

Let's try to make this a way for passers by to see what goes on behind the wall and get people to join because of it. 

braix

And I'll get the crossword puzzles
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bubbles

Quote from: braixen1264 on March 20, 2015, 07:58:46 AMAnd I'll get the crossword puzzles

i'm officially on board

MaestroUGC

"Number 7 across. 6 letters. 'The greatest person ever.' __e__ro.'"
"Hmm."