Need a music layout/edit that your Finale product can't handle? Ask here!

Started by ZeldaFan, June 02, 2008, 02:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 19, 2012, 03:57:26 PMPretty pretty please can someone give me a sheet in 4/4 time with both hands in the treble clef? Spit you made it once before but the links broken now and idk what happened to it  :-\

That one. And oh, then I guess can you make the right hand have 3 pages worth of measures all with the 8va on top (idk how much I'll need)? Either that or Ill just put a written note or something that says to play the right hand an octave higher than shown. Its for the entire song so I thought I could use the octave clef

spitllama

Sorry. I realize I haven't done these. I've been in PA without access to Finale. I'll be able to get it in the next couple days.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

spitllama

Submissions Page

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

JDMEK5

Looks ok except for the part where I need double bar lines at the key changes. Always.

So I've just finished "Bilocyte" from The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword, but there's lots of places that would be cleaner if there was a clef change or ottava marking.
So that's why I'm here. I'm wondering if anyone could put those in for me.

The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword - "Bilocyte" - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF] [YouTube][/url]

R.H. should be bass clef through measures 5-8,
Maybe an ottava bassa in the L.H. through measures 25-28,
And I was sorta wondering if someone could fix that derpy right hand in the second last measure. For some reason, it keeps crunching itself up.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Bubbles

The Deku Trombonist

JDMEK5: Bilocyte

Just a little bit of feedback, 21-28 could do with some filling out in the RH.
Yeah, I know I tinkered with the opening...sorry...couldn't resist... :P

JDMEK5

Thanks a lot!
Quote from: DekuTrombonist on December 06, 2012, 02:46:15 AMJust a little bit of feedback, 21-28 could do with some filling out in the RH.
I'm not sure what you mean. There aren't any other treble parts to transcribe. (Except for maybe the brass. But that would probably result in 7th chords and such.)
I figured I would stick with the main melody there. Is that a problem?
Quote from: DekuTrombonist on December 06, 2012, 02:46:15 AMYeah, I know I tinkered with the opening...sorry...couldn't resist... :P
Very well.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

Can I get a common time, G major, layout with both hands beginning in the bass clef?

Measure 5 - Right hand changes to treble clef.
Measure 34 - Right hand needs to go back to bass clef.

-Measure 34, Beat 4/3/4 (last 16th note) - Right hand goes treble again.
-Measure 35, Beat 1/2 (second 8th note) - Right hand goes back to bass.
-Measure 35, Beat 4/1/4 (first 16th after beat 4) - Right hand goes back to treble.

Measure 36 - Beat 1/2 (second 8th note) - Right hand goes back to bass.
Repeat marked section for a total of two more measures.

Sorry for all that! This is gonna be one heck of an arrangement..

My Arrangements

Yugi

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

Submissions Page

JDMEK5

I'm talking to anyone; Olimar is talking to nobody in general. (I think)

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

Ok I need help now similar to that of bilocyte...

Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum - "Battle! Trainer" - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

-Right hand needs clef changes beginning at measure 40; please change back and forth as needed.
-Measures 4 & 6 right hand has the half rest for the lower voice right over top of a note head from the upper voice. I'm not sure if that can be fixed but if it can, please do that as well.

Thanks a ton!

My Arrangements

FireArrow

Can I have a song thats 51 measures and in G# minor.

1. Fist 18 measures are in 4/4 time, then it switched to 3/4
2. Mesures 1-2 are 100 bpm, 3-18 are 90, 19 onward is 155.
3. Stops before reaching measure 51 (at measure 50) and repeats to measure 19 (if that makes sense.)

Thanks!
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department