News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Need a music layout/edit that your Finale product can't handle? Ask here!

Started by ZeldaFan, June 02, 2008, 02:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

Quote from: 12Mari0 on January 08, 2016, 12:48:12 AMThanks Zunawe! Slurs weren't working for me for whatever reason... I assumed they were just something else that you needed full Finale to access.

Edit: Uhhh... There seems to be no way to change the number of measures per line/measure size in Notepad. The tutorials say to use the Utilities bar at the top,(which I don't have) or the arrow keys,(which don't work.) Is there another way to do this?
Man, I really overestimated the features Notepad gives you. Link updated. If you need more fixing, you can ask whomever is willing to help in your submission thread when everything's been fixed.

Quote from: Yellow on January 15, 2016, 01:18:05 PMI need a 3 dimensional mus file, with 4 measures across, 4 measures down, 4 measures up. time signature 8/7 in the key of p major
No.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Yellow

your arrow creates a fire in my heart like none other
Spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

cashwarrior1

Here's what I need:

Tower of Spirits: I need the key changes added: Db, Gb, Ab, G minor, Bb Minor, C (I'll move them to the correct spot, that is if I can copy and paste them.)

Malladus Beast: There's one measure that has only 2 beats in it, could someone make that 2/4 time? Also I need help with the rhythmic part, it looks really messy.

Sheet Music

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Zunawe

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on January 25, 2016, 05:08:24 PMTower of Spirits: I need the key changes added: Db, Gb, Ab, G minor, Bb Minor, C (I'll move them to the correct spot, that is if I can copy and paste them.)
I don't think key sigs are able to be copied. You'll just end up copying the contents of the measure. You'll need to say where to put them (also because double bar lines need to be added).
Quote from: cashwarrior1 on January 25, 2016, 05:08:24 PMMalladus Beast: There's one measure that has only 2 beats in it, could someone make that 2/4 time? Also I need help with the rhythmic part, it looks really messy.
Added the 2/4 and updated the formatting to standard. You'll need to replace the copyright year and add the composer(s) yourself. All submitted sheets should look like this. And you'll need to go somewhere else for arranging help. Notepad is capable of fixing basic notation.
Link

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 28, 2016, 05:50:50 AMI need double bar lines added at every key change plz!
Here's the files
http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=8086.0
Bar lines added. I attempted to switch the layers for the left hand when it would usually be necessary, but it covered the lyrics. You'll have to work that out with the updaters.
Link

EDIT: Did you want it resized too?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Zunawe on January 28, 2016, 11:18:22 AMBar lines added. I attempted to switch the layers for the left hand when it would usually be necessary, but it covered the lyrics. You'll have to work that out with the updaters.
Link
Yeah, I noticed that when i tried to do it. I'll have to let Altissimo know that. Thank you!

And yeah. I did need it resized.

cashwarrior1

QuoteAdded the 2/4 and updated the formatting to standard. You'll need to replace the copyright year and add the composer(s) yourself. All submitted sheets should look like this. And you'll need to go somewhere else for arranging help. Notepad is capable of fixing basic notation.

Thanks for the 2/4 and the formatting. I didn't have it formatted because I wasn't planning on submitting it anytime soon. (Also I keep forgetting I didn't finish it :P)

QuoteI don't think key sigs are able to be copied. You'll just end up copying the contents of the measure. You'll need to say where to put them (also because double bar lines need to be added).

Couldn't I just add measures between the key signatures?

Zunawe

I mean, I guess. It's not any harder for us to put them at the correct locations, so that would probably save time.

Link

I program things

Sebastian

Quote from: Zunawe on January 30, 2016, 11:51:21 AMI mean, I guess. It's not any harder for us to put them at the correct locations, so that would probably save time.

Link
Looks good!
Does anyone else need a file? I thought I remember Brainy asking me for one.....sorry I forgot xD

BrainyLucario

Oronoco

Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

BrainyLucario

AwesomeYears

Can anyone make a 11/8 finale file for me? I'm serious when I say that.