Need a music layout/edit that your Finale product can't handle? Ask here!

Started by ZeldaFan, June 02, 2008, 02:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaluigiTime64

Actually, after being told, this is in E minor the entire time. Could someone fix this? (It's the same one as before) Thanks.

I would have done it myself (and I did), but because Finale NotePad is THE MOST INSUFFERABLE PROGRAM I'VE EVER USED, it screwed up the measures (and removed the double barlines).
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

daj

Done! ^^

yay whee

Also edited all the E-flats to D-sharps because tonality!~

WaluigiTime64

Thanks, but you actually left one section in B Minor (should be E like the rest of the song).

And, if you could, maybe lower the measures slightly on the first page (maybe spread them out a bit). Thanks!
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

daj

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on July 02, 2016, 08:11:50 PMThanks, but you actually left one section in B Minor (should be E like the rest of the song).

And, if you could, maybe lower the measures slightly on the first page (maybe spread them out a bit). Thanks!

Whoops! Didn't know about that, haha. First time, sorry bout the noobiness, haha ^^;

Anyway, did a proper scour, deleted all double barlines, all keys should be right, all enharmonics fixed. Cheers!

link yay!~

WaluigiTime64

Nah, it's okay. I'm very patient with this kind of thing.

I feel so bad about asking this, but uh... courtesy accidentals please? It's my fault for not asking for this earlier, sorry. (I really wish NotePad wasn't as garbage as it is)

Also another thing, I just noticed that some of the chords (and other notes) have been changed slightly, but now they're just off. (Around M.55 or so) Could you return it to its original state? (Like how it is from M.17) Thanks!

daj

Haha, no worries! Here are your courtesy accidentals ^^

also i swear i fixed those c-flats haha. dk what happened. ohwellz

link here!

WaluigiTime64

I feel terrible right now.

MUS

I should've fixed up the notes (Measure 57 onwards), THEN sent it off, but I didn't do that, and now this happens:

M.57: Courtesy accidentals (C Natural)
M.73: Courtesy accidentals (C Natural)

This should be ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING this sheet should need from here. If it isn't I'm probably not going to bother.

daj

Haha, no worries xD

You must be really flustered haha, the process of finalising a score is urgh.

done!

WaluigiTime64

I feel even worse.

MUS

Courtesy accidentals should also be in the bass. Thanks.

daj

HAHA xD! it's okay, I should've known :p.

It's no trouble at all! And...I'm kinda newb at this. So yeah.

Updated the link in the previous post!

WaluigiTime64

I THINK WE'RE DONE HERE.

Thank you so much for your patience. This was more of a hassle than it should've been. Sorry about that.

daj

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on July 03, 2016, 11:40:27 PMI THINK WE'RE DONE HERE.

Thank you so much for your patience. This was more of a hassle than it should've been. Sorry about that.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAA xD

Nah, it was hilarious. No problem man. You must be feeling a little embarassed now, buuuut don't worry bout it, that was a lot more awesome that it should have been. Cheers!

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: dajwxp on July 04, 2016, 12:06:19 AMNah, it was hilarious. No problem man. 
Agreed.

Quote from: dajwxp on July 04, 2016, 12:06:19 AMYou must be feeling a little embarassed now,
A bit
Nah, if you're fine about this, I'm okay with it.

Quote from: dajwxp on July 04, 2016, 12:06:19 AMbuuuut don't worry bout it, that was a lot more awesome that it should have been. Cheers!
Yeah. I never would have expected this, but here we are. Thanks!

daj

mus! yayyy

Snowpoint City from DPPt! Dang. This is going to be a slightly messy one.

fixes:
- b. 2 manual drag the C-double-sharp away from the barline a little
- b. 27 - 35 move the layer 1 rests up one level
- b. 31 hide accidental in one of the layers
- b. 32 as well ^^;
- b. 35 too!

*bonus: if you could hide the lower stave in line 1 of page 1 that would be frikkin awesome ^^

Much thanks in advance <3

Th3Gavst3r

tadaa
About hiding the lower staff, I would say it's not worth it to hide just those (now there's 3) bars. In my opinion it messes with the symmetry of a sheet, and I'm pretty sure I've seen discussions on NSM submissions that decide against it. But if you really want to axe those measures here's that version too :)