Need a music layout/edit that your Finale product can't handle? Ask here!

Started by ZeldaFan, June 02, 2008, 02:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quick yet massive shoutout to Gavst3r for his amazing punctuality and always being willing to fulfill someone's formatting request. Like, dude, wow. You impress me.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: Dudeman on September 11, 2016, 10:59:29 PMQuick yet massive shoutout to Gavst3r for his amazing punctuality and always being willing to fulfill someone's formatting request. Like, dude, wow. You impress me.
I find it a little ironic how long it's taken me to see this lol
But seriously, way to make my entire week! ;D

Can't forget about Waluigi there either,
Hopefuly this is all good

nutella511

I could use some help with this. The text needs to be fixed, as well as the 8va changed to an 8vb, and a few others. The pdf showas what it should look like.
Pdf|MUS

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Th3Gavst3r on September 20, 2016, 02:12:31 PMCan't forget about Waluigi there either,
Hopefuly this is all good
Lol that was me being misfortunate with timing my posts.

It's close to perfect, but just one thing: Could you make the measures consistent in height? I noticed that some of the measures are wider than others, and that bothers me. Could you also make them a bit wider in general? They're a bit thin.

Thanks!
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Lkjhgfdsa_77

Yay, NotePad gives me another reason to come here!
New document:
 - four 7/4 measures (or equivalent like alternating 4/4-3/4, I don't know if Finale supports 7/4)
 - fifth measure changes to 3/4
 - proper NSM formatting placeholders
- Lkjhgfdsa_77
Arr | Tran | LiPo | Intro | YT | Blog

Oronoco

Quote from: nutella511 on September 20, 2016, 05:45:25 PMI could use some help with this. The text needs to be fixed, as well as the 8va changed to an 8vb, and a few others. The pdf showas what it should look like.

Has someone already helped you? Here's this just-in-case. Let me know if I missed something you'd like done.
MUS

Quote from: Lkjhgfdsa_77 on October 07, 2016, 05:43:57 AMYay, NotePad gives me another reason to come here!
New document:
 - four 7/4 measures (or equivalent like alternating 4/4-3/4, I don't know if Finale supports 7/4)
 - fifth measure changes to 3/4
 - proper NSM formatting placeholders

Just five measures? Like this?
MUS

Let me know if that's not what you're looking for.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Lkjhgfdsa_77

Quote from: Oronoco on October 07, 2016, 05:30:32 PMJust five measures? Like this?
I was a bit unclear. I did want more than just one measure of 3/4, but luckily the Add Measures function put in 3/4 measures. It's great, thank you!
- Lkjhgfdsa_77

nutella511

I could use some help with this. The text needs to be fixed, as well as the 8va changed to an 8vb, and a few others. The pdf shows what it should look like.
Pdf|MUS
Thanks. This is for the KEY unofficial project

Oronoco

Quote from: Lkjhgfdsa_77 on October 08, 2016, 06:55:44 AMI was a bit unclear. I did want more than just one measure of 3/4, but luckily the Add Measures function put in 3/4 measures. It's great, thank you!

Whoops, sorry. But I'm glad it worked out!

Quote from: nutella511 on October 08, 2016, 09:31:56 PMI could use some help with this. The text needs to be fixed, as well as the 8va changed to an 8vb, and a few others. The pdf shows what it should look like.
Pdf|MUS
Thanks. This is for the KEY unofficial project

Did you see the MUS I posted earlier? (Sorry, it kind-of seems like you missed it.)
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Lkjhgfdsa_77

.mus (or new document if you don't want to copy the notes in idc):
 - four sets of alternating 3/4 and 4/4, replacing the 7/4 in the file
 - 38 measures of 3/4, corresponding to m5-end in the file
 - proper NSM formatting if making a new file
- Lkjhgfdsa_77

florally

MUS -- I Closed My Eyes (Secret of Mana)

I just need the whole thing changed to 8va. Thank you in advance!

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle