Need a music layout/edit that your Finale product can't handle? Ask here!

Started by ZeldaFan, June 02, 2008, 02:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eashwar

Quote from: Maelstrom on June 28, 2018, 05:28:13 PMAlright, here it is:
Quote from: Maelstrom on June 28, 2018, 05:28:13 PMThis is where I took a break and passed it to latios212

Thanks so much to you and to latios212 as well! I updated my submission with the new PDF, MUS, and MIDI.

Quote from: Maelstrom on June 28, 2018, 05:28:13 PMI'd love to see more stuff submitted by you in the future.

Thanks a lot! I recently co-founded the VGM club at my college and I'm getting more into transcribing as a result of the stuff we talk about there, and hopefully, I'm able to get a lot more transcriptions finished in the near future!
---
Eashwar Mohan

ShyYoshiGuy

Octopus - Game & Watch Gallery
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r6lb67vnprvozlp/8podesGWG.mus?dl=0

Can you please help me with this? Please:
 - Remove extra staves
 - Order the staves correctly
 - Make an actual tempo thing
 - Put the copyright information and url in the right spot
 - Anything else you see wrong formatting-wise
"Don't be nervous, be of service."
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

Libera

I fixed a lot of it formatting-wise, but I didn't make any actual changes to the sheet itself.

Octopus (by ShyYoshiGuy):[Mus]

BrainyLucario

I need some help fixing the measure layout in my Ashley's song submission
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Libera

I can help with that.  What sort of thing do you need?  Looking at the sheet I assume you want the opening measures fixed so that the lyrics aren't squished anymore, but when you assume...

Edit:  If that's all you need, here it is: [Mus].

ShyYoshiGuy

"Don't be nervous, be of service."
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

hamishbrown

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dlva36xfzkhlark/Ni%20no%20Kuni%20II%20Revenant%20Kingdom%20Painful%20Memories%20Piano.mus?dl=0

Hi. Finale Notepad 2012 does not seem to allow changes to the margin. Can someone please change it so that the left margin is default instead of being too large? Also, I converted this from a Musescore file and the bottom stave of bar 18 ended up strange. Notepad does not seem to allow me to input grace notes. Can someone please  make the grace note D and the D it is tied to part of the second voice (I assume the tie will then arc downwards instead of upwards), as well as putting the arpeggiation slightly to the left so that it does not clash with the accidental or any of the notes (Notepad does not seem to have a way of creating or interacting with arpeggiations).

If there is someway to do all of this with notepad then please let me know. Thank you.

hamishbrown

I have another request. Can someone move the arpeggiations/rolled chords in this arrangement of a Yoshi's Story tune so that they don't clash with the accidentals please? Thank you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/921wrvwa790ftp9/Yoshi%27s%20Story%20Yoshi%27s%20In%20The%20Wind.mus?dl=0

Olimar12345

Here they are:

[Ni no Kuni II Revenant Kingdom Painful Memories]
(I also cleaned up a few other musescore import oddities with this one)

[Yoshi's Story Yoshi's In The Wind]

(Did the same here as the last. Also, it should be mentioned that the NoA released soundtrack titles this track "Yoshis and the Wind". I left it as-is though, with the exception of making the "in the" lower-case, as it should be.)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

gunthi

Hi. I have Finale Notepad, but I don't know how to write symbols on text, namely notes (quarternote, eightnote, etc). I only can do this on Notation Composer, where I do all my arrangements. Is there any keyboard shortcut to write these symbols?
I have the PDF file of the arrangement (generated by Notation Composer), the midi file and the mus file.

Bobbythekid21

I imported a musicxlm file to finale and for some reason, the staves are really close to each other. I don't have the staff tool so would someone mind moving the staves apart for me?
333,331 is a prime number.
Spoiler
Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 24, 2019, 01:03:24 PM
Well, I'll just stick around for now and be helpful.
I'm gonna hold myself to it by constantly reminding myself of it.
[close]

Greg