News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Hexameron - An Invitation, an Adventure

Started by MaestroUGC, March 01, 2015, 08:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

K-NiGhT

If you're having a limit, then I'll sit out. If not, then I'll give it a shot :D
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Olimar12345

*inserts passive aggressive "joke" post about maestros history of these kinds of things*

However, if this one turns out not to be a dud, I'd offer to help with whatever you might need to get this project to happen.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

Well, considering I'm only providing one part and connecting materials, and this is something I've wanted to try for years now, it'll get done. It'll just depend on everyone else to actually deliver something for it. I'll let sign-ups run until Wednesday or so, then all the collaborators and I will discuss which piece we will do.

I'm not planning on imposing a limit on contributors.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

JDMEK5

Quote from: MaestroUGC on March 01, 2015, 08:52:15 PMNot really, you can always give it a shot, but if it doesn't work out at least you tried.
Count me in but remembering this. ^
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Bloop

Latios212

Dang, this is one awesome group of collaborators!

Can't wait until this starts :P
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

MaestroUGC

I think this is a good group, so I'm going to end the sign ups.

Now comes the fun part: Picking the Piece

Anybody can feel free to suggest a piece, but keep in mind only the actual contributors will pick what we do, and the more unanimous the decision the better.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

CLBGM

Quote from: MaestroUGC on March 04, 2015, 09:53:54 AMNow comes the fun part: Picking the Piece

EDITED: wrong video

Maelstrom

More realistically, we should choose a song that everyone recognizes. It will probably end up being something like the Pokemon theme or 1-1 from Super Mario Bros. The song should be somewhat pliable, yet musically interesting.

mikey

ZELDA PLS

unmotivated

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian