News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

[N64] Super Mario 64 - "Slide"

Started by CALB1993, August 29, 2010, 03:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CALB1993

Completed by mariolegofan
I would like to put the good version so to speak of "Super Mario 64 - Slide Theme", to which you have in the MIDI file version is too simple and does not resemble anything like the original tune. I hope you can give me an answer if they can transcribe. Thanks in advance.

ASH501ST

hay man your verion in not original but let me congratulate you on it its like a classical version of it looks hard but cant wait to play great job :)
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

CALB1993

Quote from: universe-X on August 29, 2010, 03:27:16 PM[N64] Super Mario 64-"The Princess' Secret Slide"-MaestroUGC MUS MID

Here is MaestroUGC's version if you want a more "exciting" version of the song.

I have to admit it is a good interpretation of the tune, but not what I wanted. Looking for a MIDI or MUS to take the score with Finale, but a score that could play the piano. Which I have sent two people to play it. Well, I hope some other MIDI if you have the one I'm looking for.

PS: Sorry if I do not write well, but I'm Latino and use Google translator to communicate with you XD.

Winter

Quote from: universe-X on August 29, 2010, 08:03:18 PMGood luck. And please go for accuracy and not "I'll leave this out because it might hurt their fingers". Please. :3

Yeah, if I see  pianful chord, I arpeggiate or leave a note out, but it's nice to know exactly what you are changing.

Yes i see that i spelled painful wrong, but notice the pun? it was accidental :)

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: universe-X on August 29, 2010, 08:03:18 PMGood luck. And please go for accuracy and not "I'll leave this out because it might hurt their fingers". Please. :3

No, please do that so you don't end up with something impossible like this: "http://gamemusicthemes.com/pdfs/Super_Mario_64_-_Princess_Secret_Slide.pdf"

Listen to the midi for it.  Yeah it's fucking impossible at that tempo with that arrangement.  Don't argue with me.  If you really think it isn't, just play for me the entire left hand section only.

me irl
[close]

Shadoninja

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: universe-X on September 16, 2010, 07:33:44 PMThe midi was taken out a loooong time ago :P

The arrangement is possible at that tempo. But you can always make adjustments :-\
The fuck are you talking about, the midi was there when I posted it and it's there now.

me irl
[close]

Shadoninja

Shadoninja

[N64]Super Mario 64 - Slider [MUS][MID]

better?

DonValentino

Shadoninja

Quote from: WarioMan98 on May 26, 2012, 05:04:26 AMReally? I can't find it there. Anyways, it's done, already on site.
I was going to fix up my arrangement of it. But lately I've considered not doing it because popular song.

DonValentino

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 26, 2012, 08:41:15 AMI was going to fix up my arrangement of it. But lately I've considered not doing it because popular song.

k. But is it fulfilled or not?

Sebastian