News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Nintendo @ E3 2015

Started by DonValentino, March 05, 2015, 02:44:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonValentino

Yes, it's that time again when I create a topic for Nintendo's E3 three months ahead of the event. Discuss!

COUNTDOWN

http://e3.nintendo.com/

Sebastian

Gamecube Games in Wii U Shop and Paper Mario 5.  :D

K-NiGhT

Star Fox and Zelda trailers, both will be playable, Gamecube games, possibly new Metroid? New Pokemon?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

Quote from: K-NiGhT on March 05, 2015, 07:03:28 AMNew Pokemon?
wat

Hopefully at E3 we'll get a title and release date for Zelda game=pure bliss
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

I think we'll either get a year off from Pokémon or we'll get a remake of X and Y. I wouldn't expect too much after two, really three straight years of new Pokémon games.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 05, 2015, 09:15:22 AMI think we'll either get a year off from Pokémon or we'll get a remake of X and Y. I wouldn't expect too much after two, really three straight years of new Pokémon games.
There's been a new/remake pokemon game every year since 2009. That's only the main series ones too

ZeldaFan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 05, 2015, 09:10:51 AMHopefully at E3 we'll get a title and release date for Zelda game=pure bliss
That's what I'm most excited for. That announcement would make my year :)

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Maelstrom

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 05, 2015, 09:15:22 AMI think we'll either get a year off from Pokémon or we'll get a remake of X and Y. I wouldn't expect too much after two, really three straight years of new Pokémon games.
I'm honestly hoping you're right. I think Pokémon won't do well with yearly installments. Most games that go yearly seem to decline in quality exponentially as the years progress (see: Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty's sales).
Quote from: Maelstrom on March 05, 2015, 10:03:16 AMXenoblade Chronicles X
oh yeah the hype is also too real for that

mikey

unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 05, 2015, 10:34:40 AMYAS PLZ
I think a new Metroid isn't out of the question tbh. They seem to be doing a lot with the smaller franchises that appear in Smash. (Xenoblade and Star Fox come to mind.) Maybe we could even see a new F-Zero or something? They've said it's unlikely because of something with the controllers but why even make it a racing game at this point? Just make it a Captain Falcon beat-em-up and people will lose their minds.

KefkaticFanatic

The only thing I'm anticipating from Nintendo is new Zelda.  If anything else turns up that looks really interesting then it will be a pleasant surprise :D

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

I'm definitely excited for the new Zelda and Xenoblade Chronicles X. I hope Pokemon takes a break, because god, it really needs it. I'm not sure what else to be looking forward to at the moment though...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel