News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Playing Piano

Started by cashwarrior1, March 07, 2015, 01:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

I don't know why, but I feel like not everyone who posts music can play piano. I just have that feeling..

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Yugi

Playing the piano is my favorite video game.

JDMEK5

I used to have "Playing Piano" for DS but I lost it when my brother accidentally sold our house to a vending machine.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

cashwarrior1

mikey

I actually don't know any music.  I copy all my stuff from google searches
unmotivated

Contra

i've played the piano for over 10 years and i still suck at reading sheet music

guys help
why doesn't playing the piano help my tech-skill T-T

Sebastian

Work on your sight reading skills. Start at the level that you can read music with ease and work your way up. Sight reading is very important in piano playing.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

KefkaticFanatic

I was always pretty jealous of/impressed by my piano teacher, to whom I could just bring some random sheet printed off NSM and she'd just figure it out and play it for me right there when I asked for some help :o

me irl
[close]

braix

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 16, 2015, 04:14:57 PMI was always pretty jealous of/impressed by my piano teacher, who I could just bring some random sheet printed off NSM and she'd just figure it out and play it for me right there when I asked for some help :o
same lol
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 16, 2015, 04:14:57 PMI was always pretty jealous of/impressed by my piano teacher, to whom I could just bring some random sheet printed off NSM and she'd just figure it out and play it for me right there when I asked for some help :o
Jealous. My teacher doesn't really like video game music.....which is really stupid XD

Tobbeh99

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 16, 2015, 04:14:57 PMI was always pretty jealous of/impressed by my piano teacher, to whom I could just bring some random sheet printed off NSM and she'd just figure it out and play it for me right there when I asked for some help :o

Y same here. He showed a couple of times that he could play Chopin etude op. 10 no.1, which he claimed was the hardest Chopin etude, and especially for him having somewhat small hands.

Quote from: mariolegofan on May 17, 2015, 06:12:54 AMJealous. My teacher doesn't really like video game music.....which is really stupid XD

Wow sad :-\. My teacher sometimes said that a certain songs didn't sound good on piano, or wasn't appropriate for piano, but otherwise kept a positive attitude towards video game music. 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh