News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Wind Waker HD

Started by mikey, April 27, 2015, 09:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Should we have this topic, with it being a remake and all?

I guess it'd be more of a Tingle Bottle thing though
unmotivated

Olimar12345

That seems like the kind of question you ask before making a topic.

Eh, what's there to discuss, anyway? This game isn't exactly new... :/
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

well can't we like post pictographs
how about a game where we take a pictograph and people replicate it
unmotivated

Rickromey

It is everything that I want to get.

Yurineward

Easy to read and understand it better like that.

mikey

I'm thinking about changing the title to "bot introduction thread"
unmotivated

Boost the Cat

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkCZO8IoA

We can do this, though.
It's a link to some random guy's Loz:WW HD Miiverse post.
So, if you post your pictographs on Miiverse, then do what I just did, you can (in a way) share your pictographs here!  ;D

Expecting a signature?
Too bad. Waluigi Time.

mikey

yeah actually I set up a game in the forum games tingle something something koolooh limpah scavenger hunt
nobody wants to play it :(
unmotivated

Boost the Cat

Well that's too bad. What's it like?
Expecting a signature?
Too bad. Waluigi Time.

mikey

I say "take a picture of X" and whoever gets the picture gets a point
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

So, I actually started playing this game, having never played the original. It's fantastic, but how did people play this game without the Swift Sail? O.o
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bubbles

I had to google that to know what you were talking about but it looks like it takes the fun out of sailing! I'd set up my direction and out my controller down and it was peaceful, like real sailing

Jk I'm sounding like the stereotypical "change is bad" gamer I'm sure it's very useful

mikey

Quote from: K-NiGhT on July 25, 2015, 08:20:34 AMSo, I actually started playing this game, having never played the original. It's fantastic, but how did people play this game without the Swift Sail? O.o
we warped
and then made a sandwich
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Bubbles on July 25, 2015, 11:00:23 AMI had to google that to know what you were talking about but it looks like it takes the fun out of sailing! I'd set up my direction and out my controller down and it was peaceful, like real sailing

Jk I'm sounding like the stereotypical "change is bad" gamer I'm sure it's very useful
nah it still takes a bit of time to get places. It's just nice to not have to play the Wind Requiem every time you want to turn around.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Dudeman

Quote from: K-NiGhT on July 25, 2015, 12:30:06 PMIt's just nice to not have to play the Wind Requiem every time you want to turn around.
This. When I learned that this was a feature I was very, very pleased. Makes all those times where you cruise juuuuuuuust past a treasure spot that much less infuriating.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book