News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Yug Guy's Arrangement Emporium

Started by Yug_Guy, March 25, 2015, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yug_Guy

So I got fed up with trying to work with Finale Notepad and decided to use Musescore instead. Hopefully this turned out okay:
Rock Harden
(And yes, I imported the XML to Finale, no worries there)

Yug_Guy

So, I wanted to do Dig, Dig, Dig... but then I realized how complicated the composition was.  :(

So instead, take one of my other favorite pieces from Pokemon Stadium: Gym Leader Castle!

...man, I need to do something other than Pokemon Stadium...

Bespinben

Quote from: Yug_Guy on May 11, 2015, 08:19:21 PM...man, I need to do something other than Pokemon Stadium...

Nah man, that's your thing! I got PMD; Slow's got Professor Layton; mariolegofan's got Paper Mario. Do what you're passionate about!

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Bespinben on May 11, 2015, 08:41:20 PMNah man, that's your thing! I got PMD; Slow's got Professor Layton; mariolegofan's got Paper Mario. Do what you're passionate about!
Yeah, but I'm starting to get just a little tired of it. I know I'll come back to it eventually; I want to get some more from this & the second game done. But I think I'll try and get some other songs done before that. Who knows, maybe I'll take some requests. After all, my first three songs were all from the request board!

I certainly cherished the Pokemon Stadium series as a kid, but it's not the only game with songs I want to do. Also, Pokemon Snap is already taken by someone, and Jester has pretty much taken over Super Paper Mario songs. I'm not sure if I want to be known as "that guy that does Pokemon Stadium" quite yet. We'll see though.

*long answer is long *

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Yug_Guy on May 11, 2015, 09:13:26 PMYeah, but I'm starting to get just a little tired of it. I know I'll come back to it eventually; I want to get some more from this & the second game done. But I think I'll try and get some other songs done before that. Who knows, maybe I'll take some requests. After all, my first three songs were all from the request board!

I certainly cherished the Pokemon Stadium series as a kid, but it's not the only game with songs I want to do. Also, Pokemon Snap is already taken by someone, and Jester has pretty much taken over Super Paper Mario songs. I'm not sure if I want to be known as "that guy that does Pokemon Stadium" quite yet. We'll see though.

*long answer is long *

I know exactly how you feel. If you look at my thread you'll see that I arranged a lot of Zelda: Oracles songs, in fact (soon) all the remaining. And I also feel like: Man, it's going to be so nice when I'm finished with this so I can continue and do songs from other games like Wild Arms, Final Fantasy, Skylanders etc.

A tip: If you like the playback sound, you can try the "Piano Bright" sound and see if it's better. You change it by going to "Windows" > "Score Mangager" > sound.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

I can see you got the URL wrong, the URL should be: http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/ with the "N","S" and "M" being capital letters.
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on May 14, 2015, 04:23:47 PMI can see you got the URL wrong, the URL should be: http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/ with the "N","S" and "M" being capital letters.
Yeah... I've been copy/pasting from my other sheets, so I'm gonna need to change them all at some point. I'll update that soon!

Yug_Guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGK8IC-bGnU

Gyromite [NES] - Stage Theme

EDIT: Also, I change most of my URL's on my sheets. Just ask if I missed any!

Yug_Guy

Wario Land 4 - Title Theme (Original)

This one's a bit messy, and there's some parts that might need to be changed/fixed up. Like:
  • Measures 1-4 might be chords instead of just notes
  • Measures 25-27 baseline may be incorrect
  • Measures 39-40
  • Tons of mistakes with the transfer from Musescore to Finale
Let me know what you think!

EDIT: Forgot the copyright date. Whoops. :(

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Yug_Guy on May 31, 2015, 07:04:20 PM
  • Measures 1-4 might be chords instead of just notes
Yes they are chords, you could also add some chords like those in the sung verses at like 0:25, as you can hear the organ play.

10/10 tobbeh

Sebastian

Ooooo
Love this song! I'd love to give you help when my computer arrives

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on June 01, 2015, 06:17:03 AMYes they are chords, you could also add some chords like those in the sung verses at like 0:25, as you can hear the organ play.
Sorry, I meant more which chords. I can't figure out what they are for the life of me. Bflat+F and D+F maybe?
Note to self: Actually put things that HELP OTHERS UNDERSTAND YOUR MOTIVES

Yug_Guy

Yug_Guy

Whew! This one was harder then I thought it would be. Doesn't help that I'm terrible with chords. Oh well.

Wario Land 4 - Palm Tree Paradise - Original

Yug_Guy