Yug Guy's Arrangement Emporium

Started by Yug_Guy, March 25, 2015, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yug_Guy

It's about time I did a Secret of Mana arrangement:

Secret of Mana [SNES]
"The Color of the Summer Sky" (Replacement) MUS - MUSX - MIDI - PDF - Original - NEW!!

Yug_Guy

I just can't get enough of Off the Hook.

Splatoon 2 [SWITCH]
"Ebb and Flow" MUS - MUSX - MIDI - PDF - Original - NEW!!

And why do I suddenly get the feeling of deja vu?

EDIT: I just found out that the MIDI file does not work. I'll have to see if I can fix that later.

Yug_Guy

Me: Man, it seems like just yesterday since I first played Kid Icarus: Uprising.
KIU: Yesterday? Try 5 years, buddy!

Kid Icarus: Uprising [3DS]
"Magnus's Theme" MUS - MUSX - MIDI - PDF - Original - NEW!!

This one turned out a lot better than I thought it would, considering the original is an orchestral piece. I might just have to do more of these in the future...

Also, I put my Ice Climbers' Victory sheet from the SSBM project in the OP. Thanks to Zeila for helping me out with that one!

Yug_Guy

>tfw you're bored so you do replacements for an entire game because why not

Dragon Quest [NES]
"Overture" (Replacement) MUS - MUSX - MIDI - PDF - Original - NEW!!
"Overworld" (Replacement) MUS - MUSX - MIDI - PDF - Original - NEW!!
"Tantegel Castle Throne Room" (Replacement) MUS - MUSX - MIDI - PDF - Original - NEW!!

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Yug_Guy

Remember when I said a while ago that I'd get back to doing that Cocoa Caves replacement? Well, today is that day:

Kirby Super Star [SNES]
"Cocoa Cave" (Replacement) MUS - MUSX - MIDI - PDF - Original - NEW!!

(Special thanks to Latios212 for helping me out with this one!)

LeviR.star

Thanks for this sheet, Yug, but even though I'm no playability expert myself, how might m4 & 12 be played?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Yug_Guy

Quote from: LeviR.star on September 15, 2017, 05:48:30 AMThanks for this sheet, Yug, but even though I'm no playability expert myself, how might m4 & 12 be played?
at ludicrous speed

Yeah, I think I should probably take a second look at that section. Thanks for the heads-up.

Yug_Guy

No new arrangements, unfortunately. But, I've taken the time to reformat my arrangements list in the OP. Take a look, hopefully you like it!

LeviR.star

Yug_Guy

I'm honestly surprised that no one on site has done a version of this one yet:

Final Fantasy IV [SNES]
"Main Theme of Final Fantasy IV"MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginalNEW!!

Yug_Guy

Final Fantasy [NES]
"Battle"MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginalNEW!!

I got Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call the other day, so needless to say I've been on a Final Fantasy kick. I'm thinking of possibly doing all the NES battle themes, and maybe the SNES ones too while I'm at it. Maybe. We'll see.

Yug_Guy

So a while back, I was checking through my PA Thread, seeing how many arrangements I had done thus far. I counted exactly 99 arrangements. Given that my next arrangement would be my 100th, I figured I would do something a little more special than usual:

And that song is...
Not a joke and/or meme song
No bamboozles
Final Fantasy VII [PS1]
"Main Theme of Final Fantasy VII"MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginal#100!!

Yeah, this is a long one.

Out of all the Final Fantasy games, the only one I've played so far is FFVII, but man have I certainly enjoyed it. The overworld theme definitely captures all of the elements of it so far - somewhat peaceful & thoughtful, with the threat of impeding danger always lurking just behind. I won't ramble too much longer; I don't want this spiel to end up longer than the song itself. :P
[close]
[close]
[close]

Here's to a hundred more!

LeviR.star

Congratulations on 100 sheets, Yug! What a feat!

And what a sheet, too! This is some impressive work, keep it up!

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle