News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Super Mario Odyssey

Started by E. Gadd Industries, June 13, 2017, 02:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

E. Gadd Industries

I'm trying to 100% the game, and THERE ARE 8 PURPLE COINS LEFT IN THE METRO KINGDOM THAT I CANNOT FIND >:/ it's driving me crazy!!!!!!!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Having finished the main story, here's are my top 3 likes & dislikes (put in spoilers for obvious reasons):
3 Best Parts
1. The music!!!! Gah, "Jump Up, Super Star!", "Cascade Kingdom", "Steam Gardens", Bowser's Kingdom's music, and "Honeylune Ridge: Escape" are golden!
2. All the references!!! In the Mushroom Kingdom especially, I've found references to most (if not all) of the storyline series (or what this game is a part of)!
3. The creativity behind many aspects of the game: such as the way you follow that Tostarenaen all around the game, and those awesome kingdoms you land in after getting shot down by Bowser! Not to mention those tropical Wigglers!
[close]

3 Worst Parts
1. The boss fights: Some of them were okay, but I found that a lot of them were 100% scare factor only and hilariously easy. Such as that massif Dragon.
2. The steering controls: OKAY, THAT ONE 2D LEVEL IN THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM WHERE YOU GET TO THOSE SPINNING DISKS AND HAVE TO STAY ON THAT MOVING BACKGROUND. RIGHT IS RIGHT AND LEFT IS LEFT, DANG IT
3. Game Over?: I mean, it makes things easier, sure, but I think the game would've been perfect had they added an actual lives system, not just docking you TEN coins (or arbitrary the very least, they could've raised the revival price)
[close]
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

Mushroom Kingdom: 00F 63M V0N (Medium) POPPED!
Cap Kingdom: 00C 6HX 5XX (Easy) POPPED!
Cascade Kingdom: 00B H1Y 5XX (Easy) POPPED!
Sand Kingdom: 00F 176 MB0 (Medium) POPPED!
Wooded Kingdom: 009 DTX V46 (Medium) POPPED!
Lake Kingdom: 00J 8WD LG0 (I don't remember where I put it, but it hasn't been popped yet /shrug)
Lost Kingdom: 00H HDG FX3 (Hard) POPPED!
Metro Kingdom: 00D KHM WMG (Easy)
Seaside Kingdom: 00J 8VY 5TY (Impossible!)
Snow Kingdom: 00C J8Y 4HG (Impossible!)
Luncheon Kingdom: 00G G5P KXY (Easy) POPPED!
Bowser's Kingdom: 00D JK4 1HV (Hard)
Moon Kingdom: 00D 5V7 WR2 (Easy) POPPED!

Go nuts people, let me know what you think
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

You can't hide those balloons forever!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.