News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Mario Party 10

Started by dahans, April 03, 2015, 07:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

Sorry if I annoy you with that:

I have recently bought Mario Party 10. I have never played a Mario Party as plain and easy as that. I mean, Mario Party 9 was terrbly bad, but why did they stick to the idea that everyone is driving in one car??!!?!?!
It's literally the same as Mario Party 9 and also I am missing the old games...
Is there a chance that will see Mario Parties in the old style?
What do you think?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

braix

Mario Party is the best way to break friendships.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

dahans

Quote from: braixen1264 on April 03, 2015, 07:39:34 PMMario Party is the best way to break friendships.
Oh yeah.... I am 21 and we still play that game....I just love the competition. Also we play it as a drinking game :P
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

mikey

so don't buy MP10, got it.
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

They stopped being good midway through the GCN ones if I recall correctly.  The only one I still play with roommates is like 4 or something.

me irl
[close]

AwesomeYears

8 was fine but got crap in 9 and 10.

mikey

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on April 05, 2015, 01:01:12 AMThey stopped being good midway through the GCN ones if I recall correctly.  The only one I still play with roommates is like 4 or something.
MP8 was good, 7 wasn't, 6 and 5 were the bomb
unmotivated

Sebastian

1 & 2 were easily the best.

JDMEK5

I liked 7 though it was my first and only for a number of years. 8 was meh but I liked 7 better and though it wasn't the best of the series by any means I wouldn't say 7 was bad.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26