News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

What non-game music are you learning right now?

Started by The-Real-Link, June 04, 2008, 09:39:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

starpikachu

At least you get to have a video game music ensemble. This is the only video game music my school has played. I'm trying to get you guys to change that because I can't orchestrate 15 pieces by myself. Go here: http://www.ninsheetmusic.net/forum/index.php?topic=644.0

MetroidHunter26

what we learned was

Concert Band:
Midway March, Centuria, Arioso, and some other song a closer walk with thee.

Jazz Band:
Children of Sanchez!(I didn't get the solo >XP my friend got it) but I was the first in almost all the other ones XD like Colonel Bogey, Fast Tracks, and some others. :P

The-Real-Link

@Starpikachu: Did you buy the Video Games Live score? If I wasn't homeschooled, and was in a school band I would try to get that! (I know where to get a full score book of the Kingdom Hearts Marching Band Suite too.)

FallenPianist

Fur Elise(...)
Concerto in G K216 (arrangement for piano) by Mozart
Gigue from partita in Bb (forgot who wrote this...)

starpikachu

Quote from: The-Real-Link on June 09, 2008, 05:06:34 PM@Starpikachu: Did you buy the Video Games Live score? If I wasn't homeschooled, and was in a school band I would try to get that! (I know where to get a full score book of the Kingdom Hearts Marching Band Suite too.)
My teacher bought that. In November, he just randomly told us we were going to play it. You don't know how many discussions that started, both when we played it for the winter concert and when we played it for elementary school kids. :D

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman