[Wii] The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - "Zelda's Theme"

Started by sherpa, April 13, 2015, 04:34:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sherpa

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Zelda's Theme

Maelstrom

Sounds basically like the version in Ocarina of Time
The version on the site is sufficient enough to not warrant another sheet.
http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/download/pdf/1450

Maelstrom

Quote from: sherpa on April 13, 2015, 04:34:28 PMLegend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Zelda's Theme
Your words, not mine.

As far as I can tell, that is not in the game. I can't seem to find it anywhere else.

Bespinben

Quote from: Maelstrom on April 13, 2015, 04:39:28 PMSounds basically like the version in Ocarina of Time
The version on the site is sufficient enough to not warrant another sheet.

The 2nd verse starting at 0:50 has significant textural additions from the OoT version, so this has enough new material to be a valid request.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Bloop

The song in the link sherpa sent is played during one in the cutscenes somewhere at the beginning of the game, but I don't exactly remember where. I think it's after Link and Zelda's confrontation with Groose.

sherpa

Quote from: Bloop on April 14, 2015, 12:56:55 AMThe song in the link sherpa sent is played during one in the cutscenes somewhere at the beginning of the game, but I don't exactly remember where. I think it's after Link and Zelda's confrontation with Groose.

Precisely. No big deal if it can't be done, I just thought it would be fun to play.
Thanks!

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

HylianHero33

I'd certainly work on this one. I like this song too and I was thinking about arranging it. I'll try to get on it after I finish the 25th Anniversary Medley.
~HylianHero33