News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The NSM Draw-a-Pokemon Extravaganza! Draw IVYSAUR!

Started by AwesomeYears, April 21, 2015, 05:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Pokemon is next?

Talonflame
Electabuzz
Zebstrika

AwesomeYears

Just a idea I had, each day, I will use a randomiser to choose what Pokemon to draw and you users will draw the designated Pokemon. Doesn't matter if you are Picasso's unknown great-great-great-great-great son/daughter or a crappy MS Painter (me), all are welcome! Just note that some days won't happen due to me being away and shizz. Also, a poll will be present so you can vote for who's next!

THE FIRST POKEMON IS SLOWPOKE!

A new Pokemon will be chosen at approx. 22 April 2015 8:00 PM AEST.

Maelstrom

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Maelstrom on April 21, 2015, 06:28:10 AMQuick, someone find a picture of SlowPokemon.

Spoiler
[close]

Also you can't change the poll since you set it to close. You should probably delete this topic and make a new one, or make a new topic and get a mod to move these posts there. To change the poll, you have to set it to not expire and then simply change the options and reset the votes.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Spoiler
[close]
cuz im lazy heres a sketch
let me know of you want me to draw a better one or something
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bespinben

Not a valid entry but... since we're trying to be punny...

Lots of poking
[close]
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

SlowPokemon

Quote from: braixen1264 on April 21, 2015, 12:55:19 PM
Spoiler
[close]
cuz im lazy heres a sketch
let me know of you want me to draw a better one or something

THIS IS MY FAVORITE THING EVER
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

AwesomeYears

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 21, 2015, 12:09:09 PMAlso you can't change the poll since you set it to close. You should probably delete this topic and make a new one, or make a new topic and get a mod to move these posts there. To change the poll, you have to set it to not expire and then simply change the options and reset the votes.
Damn, I'll just use Strawpoll from now on...

ZeldaFan

Well here is my submission

Spoiler
[close]

I drew this at work!
On a sticky note...
In like 30 seconds...
Lol

Is this gonna be like a contest or just for fun?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: AwesomeYears on April 21, 2015, 02:03:49 PMDamn, I'll just use Strawpoll from now on...
I got rid of the end time, see if you can edit it now.

braix

AwesomeYears

Quote from: ZeldaFan link=topic=6992.msg288475#msg288475Is this gonna be like a contest or just for fun?
I suppose both, new rule, the one I like most will win the day and the winner can choose any Pokemon to go on the poll!

BlackDragonSlayer

I have accomplished the task which you prescribed to us.

Spoiler
[close]

It is a masterpiece.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

InsigTurtle

It was 1 AM. Please forgive me.

Spoiler
[close]
#NeedsMoarButts

AwesomeYears

Quote from: AwesomeYears on April 21, 2015, 10:32:18 PMI suppose both, new rule, the one I like most will win the day and the winner can choose any Pokemon to go on the poll!
Scrap that rule, too complicated...
Quote from: ZeldaFan on April 21, 2015, 04:13:24 PMWell here is my submission

Spoiler
[close]

I drew this at work!
On a sticky note...
In like 30 seconds...
Lol

Damn, I wish I were that fast of a drawer :/
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on April 21, 2015, 10:44:07 PMI have accomplished the task which you prescribed to us.

Spoiler
[close]

It is a masterpiece.
Reminds me of my dad's art style, no facial expressions but unique.
Quote from: InsigTurtle on April 22, 2015, 01:29:02 AMIt was 1 AM. Please forgive me.

Spoiler
[close]
#NeedsMoarButts

:^) I agree!

My submission, drew a pic of SlowPokemon as a Slowpoke, with a tuxedo, on MS paint, in 30 mins, with a crappy mousepad.

Spoiler
[close]

I probably stuffed up the hair but tada! Will post the next Pokemon in a few minutes.