News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Story I came up with while babysitting (starring Nebbles, BDS and Maestro)

Started by Hero of Trains, May 04, 2015, 08:37:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I change the ending?

No, keep it the way it is.
Yes, change it so that Latios doesn't die and Braxien and Noc get more of a role.
Yes, change it into an NSM battle royale for the ages.

Nebbles

Quote"How 'bout I kill 'em with my SWORD!"

i've finally found my new signature, this is me, so me
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Hero of Trains

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Hero of Trains

Guess what? Braxien, you're narrating! No pressure! ;)

Braxien flew towards the forest, Noc at her side. They had to go tell Ben that a war was coming. The invaders would be coming through the woods, and they could ambush the army there. Ben wouldn't want the dragon in his forest anyways. No fire allowed!
     As they reached the tree line, they slowed. Perhaps they could get some of the other forest creatures to help? The nymphs could probably do some damage. Ben wouldn't want anyone to get hurt, though. They would ask him.
     Drifting through the thicket, they flashed to communicate. While Noc was reminding her to watch out for any scouts, she ran into a tree. Shaking her head, she continued on.(A la Navi in OoT's intro)
     They went to the clearing and yelled at the top of their lungs. "HEY! BEN! WE NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!" Then they sat there waiting for him. After five seconds, Noc yelled again. "BEN! GET OVER HERE! HURRY UP!" Braxien saw him waiting in the mist, and she knew he was just waiting for Noc to be patient. He liked trying to teach them stuff like that.
     She just started talking to him, though. It would be fun to see Noc get annoyed, but they were in a hurry. "Ben, we need your help. There's going to be a huge army attacking the town, and they're coming through the forest. Can you help us stop them?"
     "Wait, who are you talking to- oh." Noc looked around and saw Ben.
     Ben spoke after pondering the question. "How do you expect them to get through the forest, anyways? Oh well. You know I don't like fighting, but I could get my fellow spirits over here to help. Just wait a bit."
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.