News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Anyone want to team up?

Started by E. Gadd Industries, May 07, 2015, 05:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude

I was thinking more along the lines of "use a browser with spell check" but yeah.

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on June 03, 2015, 04:38:35 PMI was thinking more along the lines of "use a browser with spell check" but yeah.
lol.....I do have spell check. As I said, I put "publicify" on purpose but obviously you don't care.

Dude

OK, now actually make use of what little intelligence you have and use it and maybe I won't have to correct you as much.

Hero of Trains

I'm pretty sure he used that made up word to signify a slightly different meaning. While publicize has a usage more similar to "spread the information around", the word he made up, "publicify", seems to have a usage more similar to "include others in the conversation". It could have been made clearer if he used a hyphen, for "public-ify", but it was also a somewhat obvious made up word. Creating words like this is usually limited to speech though, where facial expressions make it easier to see the intention behind the word.
But that's just my opinion on the matter. :P
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Sebastian

Quote from: Hero of Trains on June 03, 2015, 05:24:02 PMI'm pretty sure he used that made up word to signify a slightly different meaning. While publicize has a usage more similar to "spread the information around", the word he made up, "publicify", seems to have a usage more similar to "include others in the conversation". It could have been made clearer if he used a hyphen, for "public-ify", but it was also a somewhat obvious made up word. Creating words like this is usually limited to speech though, where facial expressions make it easier to see the intention behind the word.
But that's just my opinion on the matter. :P
Holy Cow.....This exactly^
The ONLY mistake I made was not putting a hyphen like this "public-ify"

Quote from: Dude on June 03, 2015, 04:50:27 PMOK, now actually make use of what little intelligence you have and use it and maybe I won't have to correct you as much.
Tbh, I think the stupidest people in the world correct people obnoxiously just for the fun of seeing them upset.

Dudeman

GUYS. Can you continue this argument elsewhere? EGI wants people to help him out!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

Quote from: Dudeman on June 03, 2015, 07:43:55 PMGUYS. Can you continue this argument elsewhere?
You're right. Let's end this here.

Quote from: Dudeman on June 03, 2015, 07:43:55 PMEGI wants people to help him out!
As for this, we just finished Shifty Boo Mansion from Super Mario 3D World over Skype. We will have it up and submitted soon! :)

Dude

Arguing with children is suffering