News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Save Link from Extinction!

Started by The Deku Trombonist, May 09, 2015, 09:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Guys, don't forget to:
Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 10, 2015, 08:54:32 AMskip any sheet I arranged, I have all of my files updated

I uploaded most of them yesterday.

(Mostly for updaters)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Tobbeh99

All Metroid games done! I'll continue and do Zelda Link's Awakening.

Edit: Done with Zelda: Link's Awakening, will do Dragon Quest now.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Dragon Quest done, going to do Castlevania Games now.
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Bespinben

Thanks for the contributions everyone! To help coordinate everything, I put together a table in the RESCUED LINKS thread:
(http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=7063.0)

I'm striking out (in green text) uploaded sheets, so now you can tag along to the Project URL's progress!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

mikey

unmotivated

Bespinben

BUT WE NEED YOUUUUUU TOOOOOOO

I'll have 17 hour train ride back to California this Thursday to Friday (bro's wedding), so I'll definitely have a lot of time to pitch in to this stuff.

mikey

Quote from: Bespinben on May 11, 2015, 09:43:03 PMBUT WE NEED YOUUUUUU TOOOOOOO

I'll have 17 hour train ride back to California this Thursday to Friday (bro's wedding), so I'll definitely have a lot of time to pitch in to this stuff.
oh, congrats!

so jelly you get to take a train
unmotivated

Tobbeh99

All Castlvania done, moving on with the Harvest Moon games, and after that the Final Fantasy games.

10/10 tobbeh

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bespinben

Nice! I got some hours to blow atm; whacha doin' next? I'll just be uploading user contributions from the other thread.

Olimar12345

After work I'll hit Pikmin and EarthBound. And maybe what's left of Animal Crossing, if that isn't done yet.

Bespinben

For some odd reason, when I try to upload a new PDF to Starfox 64 "Starwolf", it never updates the file on the main site, even though it says in the admin that it has. The MUS works though.

Tobbeh99

I'm still doing Final Fantasy games, have already done up to Final Fantasy VI, and I'll continue doing them. 

10/10 tobbeh

DonValentino

DKC trilogy done. Didn't bother very much with some sheets, because they desperately need a replacement anyways.

Tobbeh99

All Final Fantasy games done!
note: Final Fantasy Bravely Default song already got URL up to date.

10/10 tobbeh