News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Braixen1264's YouTube Channel

Started by braix, May 10, 2015, 03:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

I started up a YouTube channel today. I'm going to try to upload covers of arrangements on NSM and stuff. Critique is more than welcome.

My first video: "N's Farewell"
Hope you like it :P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

I LOVE IT! ;D

I've always liked this one but never took the time to learn it. Very well done! :)

(...wanna try doing a duet sometime...?)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

Thanks! I love positive feedback heh

Quote from: Latios212 on May 10, 2015, 03:46:59 PM(...wanna try doing a duet sometime...?)
Sure, I'm totally down.
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

I messed up a bit, but here's my second video!

"Musical Hall"

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

InsigTurtle

That was pretty nice!
A one-person duet isn't something I've seen too much of : P

braix

Thanks, it was something I wanted to try for a while

braix

Latios212

I have much impress.

(Seriously, I love it when people make sheet music videos.)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

braix

Dudeman

Phew. That difference in audio quality does weird things to your ears.

Amazing job, you guys! Nice job managing to stay mostly in sync.

also the video is 2:12 long and I feel like that was on purpose but I know it wasn't
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Oronoco

SO COOL!

Really enjoyable. And, of course, incredible choice of music.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Bubbles