[NDS] The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - "Uncharted Territory" (Replacement) by Zunawe

Started by Zeta, May 11, 2015, 04:40:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: The Legend of Zelda
Game: The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Console: Nintendo DS
Title: Uncharted Territory
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Zunawe

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Edit (existing arranger remains)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Zunawe

Found it browsing sheets. Figured I might as well fix it. Note that the title needs to be changed.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Bloop

I see a staccato marking on the second rest in bar 2, you might wanna delete that.

Zunawe

I program things

Olimar12345

-Why does the title have to be changed? I didn't think there was an official sound track for this one (please correct me if I am wrong).

-Since you have the space, move the composer/arranger names down a bit and space them out a tad. (maybe even the title and subtitle too?)

-I'd be tempted to add that timpani hit on beat two of measure two, but it might not work so well for piano...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bloop

I've been playing this on piano the past few days because it's so easy and played the snare with a few bass E's and a lower, accent bass E for the timpani, but I don't think it's that necessary.

Zunawe

Even if there's no official listing, "Uncharted Territory" seems to be much more popular a name (from a youtube and google search).

Better?

I'd rather keep it out I think. The note would look and sound out of place unless you went back and listened to the original piece. It almost sounds like a bad bass drum anyway.

ninja'd: It sounds like a simple enough thing that the player can decide to add it in if they want. It's a four measure, one-handed song; a person could decide they want to add their own percussion after playing it for 2 minutes.

I program things

Zeta