News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

requests for guitar

Started by videogaminglegodude, May 26, 2015, 05:50:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

videogaminglegodude

I have a friend who plays guitar, and wants some zelda arrangements for guitar.  does anyone here do guitar?

Ocarina of time - kokiri forest.

Majora's Mask - Clocktown

Ocarina of time - Hyrule field

And some mian theme, I think it was kinda' an original one.  He couldn't remember the game though.

So if anyone does guitar, he would like some of these.
For lack of anything better to say, I love the Miis.

Maelstrom

Not here on ninsheetmusic. Check gametabs.com.

Hero of Trains

There's a book called "Legend of Zelda Series Super Best for Guitar". It has sheet music for a bunch of music. I got it off of Amazon, but you can probably get it on the internet somewhere.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

JDMEK5

Quote from: Hero of Trains on May 26, 2015, 06:38:20 AMThere's a book called "Legend of Zelda Series Super Best for Guitar". It has sheet music for a bunch of music. I got it off of Amazon, but you can probably get it on the internet somewhere.
My local music store had it and still does. Look around a bit. Here's some recordings out of that book: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLED86AD896A3CF401
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: Maelstrom on May 26, 2015, 06:15:52 AMNot here on ninsheetmusic. Check gametabs.com.

Sorry.  Just thought I'd Ask.
For lack of anything better to say, I love the Miis.