News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

[nes] music player game

Started by hs6395, May 21, 2015, 01:57:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hs6395

hello everyone....... myself Harman(India)...... I m newbie here.....
I m searching for tunes or music which I listened years ago on my first cartridge or cassette of video game....there used to be a game in that cassette which is for playing music or tunes. it has CD player like interface..... please help me I m searching them from years.....

AwesomeYears

hs6395

there is a game on the cartridge that comes with the TV video game.....the game is basically a CD player.......it has also CD player like interface.... it has buttons like next,prev,stop,play....it has inbuilt tunes or music which we can listen.....I need that tunes

DonValentino

Do you happen to remember the name of the game by any chance? Or the names of the songs?

hs6395

hs6395

it was educational cartridge comes free with my TV videogame.... it has other games like typing, learn ABC,track and field (Olympic games),Mario.......

Maelstrom

I really don't know. Try finding a picture of it online if possible.

Did it have a mario game? Which one? Was it called Hotel Mario by any chance?

Tobbeh99

Maybe you could make a small video where you film the game. Would be a lot easier then for people to recognize it. 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Maelstrom on May 21, 2015, 09:10:03 AMDid it have a mario game? Which one? Was it called Hotel Mario by any chance?

Hotel mario doesn't have olympic games in it. So no, but maybe some other mario game.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Maelstrom

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on May 21, 2015, 09:11:44 AMHotel mario doesn't have olympic games in it. So no, but maybe some other mario game.
I was under the impression that Mario and "track and field (olympic games)" were 2 separate entities.
I was wondering if was a CDi.

hs6395

http://www.nesworld.com/pirate-glk2003.php

look at this link.....I want tunes of music games (music board & music keyboard)

Maelstrom

Man, that's going to be hard to find.

DonValentino

Is this what you're looking for? If so, I totally agree with Mael...

Hah, Duck (Alien) Hunt with Sonic and a high Yoshi. Priceless.
Well, tbh, it's not too bad for a pirate game. lol

hs6395

images of TV video game and its cartridge or cassette.....

[attachment deleted by admin]

hs6395

images of TV video game and its cartridge or
cassette.....