News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

POKÉMON SUPER MYSTERY DUNGEON

Started by Latios212, May 21, 2015, 06:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsigTurtle

On the redesigned page:

I love that music. I call dibs.

EDIT: So I decided to make a super quick preemptive arrangement. Because shit man I love that small little excerpt.

K-NiGhT

bigger than a Monster Hunter game? not bad o.O
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

SlowPokemon

I'm guessing most of that is the 3D models for the Pokémon, but that's still huge.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

ORAS was 1.8GB as well if you need a straight comparison

Opinion-wise about the game, so far it's looking like the game will be just as easy as GtI sigh
some of the broken mechanics seem to be back, in addition of new ones like reusable sleep wands .-.
Hope they'd know how to balance out the game properly this time, like removing stupid mechanics starting w/ Agility

K-NiGhT

idk what you're talking about Agility isn't broken at all

TheDreamingHawk

Quote from: Waddle Bro on August 18, 2015, 01:08:45 PMORAS was 1.8GB as well if you need a straight comparison

Opinion-wise about the game, so far it's looking like the game will be just as easy as GtI sigh
some of the broken mechanics seem to be back, in addition of new ones like reusable sleep wands .-.
Hope they'd know how to balance out the game properly this time, like removing stupid mechanics starting w/ Agility

GTI wasn't all that easy if you played the post game or DLC hard mode dungeons. The enemy learns the team skills as well and it makes items like petrify orbs useless in the later part of the game because of it. I wouldn't be surprised if the new additions both help AND hurt your team in a way

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Bespinben

We finally got a new music leak IN FULL:
(maybe Serene Village?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIt_OUm34vQ

Dibs dibs dibs Dibs dibs dibs Dibs dibs dibs mine mine mine beetle no beetle steals punchbuggy

Might I request some research assistance however? I couldn't find this track ANYWHERE besides this random nobody's YT account. Not on Niconico, pokemonCoJp Twitter.... Nothing.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

AwesomeYears

I'm not too sure. Maybe just wait for a while in case this is fan made.

It sounds nice though :)

Bespinben

The uploader of the music responded to my inquiry:
QuoteThe song is from one 3DS Theme based in this game, the starters one :)

I had totally forgot how back in July, the 2nd 3DS Theme was revealed as a Japanese pre-order bonus. I then remembered that NEW MUSIC would have to accompany the download that 3DS Theme, a fact that was specifically advertised in the following text bubble from the newly redesigned SuperPMD website:

(Notice the acronym "BGM" [i.e. BackGround Music]?)

So, the music upload is legit.

Furthermore, just listening to the music itself, you can immediately tell it's 100% authentic. The melody at the beginning uses the same motif from the Title Theme, and several PMD GtI instruments are used (most notably that wonderfully ethereal music box towards the end). No soundfont rip exists for Gates to Infinity yet (and probably never will, since it's not MIDI-based), so the only conclusion to make is that this is undoubtedly an actual OST from the game.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

SlowPokemon

Have you ever noticed how similar the soundfonts of 3DS games are from one to the next?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Altissimo

Game releases 11/20 stateside. My body is ready

K-NiGhT

Shit, that's the same day as Star Fox Zero

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

TheDreamingHawk

Quote from: K-NiGhT on August 24, 2015, 10:06:25 AMShit, that's the same day as Star Fox Zero

Eh just grab 3D After Burner II on 3DS, it's the same game. I'm really excited for PSMD yet I'm also not happy that cruddy Pokemon clone gets an earlier release date on the 6th of that month. :(

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming