News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

POKÉMON SUPER MYSTERY DUNGEON

Started by Latios212, May 21, 2015, 06:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

my ears
export the sound as midi files then import it into finale and manually align them to make them sound good
unmotivated

InsigTurtle

Altissimo

i got all the pokémon and it kind of murdered my interest in the game lmao

Bespinben

Quote from: Altissimo on January 10, 2016, 09:47:56 PMi got all the pokémon and it kind of murdered my interest in the game lmao
That's what fanfics are for!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Nebbles

I feel like once I get all the Pokemon recruited, I'm not gonna have anything to do but start over.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Altissimo

Quote from: Bespinben on January 10, 2016, 09:49:33 PMThat's what fanfics are for!

find me sme good ones then

im too lazy to do it myself apparently

mikey

I'm probably going to restart the game.  This is without a doubt the highest replay value I've ever seen in a game
or even a lot of books
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

I DUNNO MAN THE STORY JUST GETS ME EVERY TIME
unmotivated

TheDreamingHawk

I'm still working towards 100% slowly but surely... So slow that one of my IRL friends who's not that good at video games somehow beat me to getting the Silver Badge. I'm wanting to take my time since I fear this is the final PMD game and I want to make the joyous experience last.

Honestly, if I had a 3DS Capture device and another PSMD copy I would probably go speedrun PSMD just for fun. It just seems so easy to do, since some routes could be used to skip the mission days and make the story move faster, plus some items are broken as heck. I could easily see PSMD being as popular as BRT in the Speedrun community if interesting tricks are discovered.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Waddle Bro

PMD will never be popular among speedrunners because it's so RNG focused

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

"pokémonmusic_cow"

but daaang...
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Nitro Indigo

Is there any reason the Foreboding Forest sheet music is overdue, beyond Ben making a website? =/
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.