News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

POKÉMON SUPER MYSTERY DUNGEON

Started by Latios212, May 21, 2015, 06:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Imagine it's the composers going trolololol let's freak this guy out
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

TheDreamingHawk

Tons of new info, mainly things from treehouse live and TONS of screenshots. Here are some I found interesting

Spoiler

End of a Job request

Take a spin now you're in with the technoset you're going surfin on the internet

Job mission cutscene.

Strict like Chatot. Everybody level grind for the inevitable battle where you can get payback.

Recruiting Legendary Pokemon reconfirmed.

Official Artwork

Artwork of summons

Artwork of School characters

To give bespinben a headache

[close]

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Nebbles

That is WAY better than just praying you'd get lucky enough to recruit them, holy shit.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Waddle Bro

I don't like it because now I have to wait to unlock them on the orb before I can recruit the mons I want in my team ._.

Altissimo

Quote from: Waddle Bro on July 17, 2015, 07:56:54 AMI don't like it because now I have to wait to unlock them on the orb before I can recruit the mons I want in my team ._.

Well, it was kind of like that in the older games, eh, since you had to wait til you could access a dungeon before you could recruit its Pokémon?

I admit I like the thrill of dungeon-crawling for recruits, but oh GOD is this better.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Altissimo on July 17, 2015, 10:35:32 AMWell, it was kind of like that in the older games, eh, since you had to wait til you could access a dungeon before you could recruit its Pokémon?
I'm pretty sure you still have to unlock the dungeon where you can find the mon before recruiting it! I doubt it'll be like you can go recruit mons just like that without unlocking the dungeons, otherwise I think you could unlock any mon without advancing in the story? Anyway it's still frustrating because it might take forever until you can get the mon that you've really wanted in your team for a long time. Especially if the "all your Pokemon in your entire team earn the Exp" -thing from GtI is in the game, the mons you get later will be so underleveled that there's no reason to train them.

on another topic I'd love it if they made it so that you could access the Hidden Abilities to all of the mons somehow!!

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

AwesomeYears

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bespinben

Maybe you guys were probably like "Oh cool a new SuperPMD-inspired 3DS cover" and moved on...

BUT I HAVE A REVELATION!

Take a REAL close look at the background of the 3DS cover? Notice a shape? Something almost like a TIME GEAR? So you can get a good look at it, I erased all the 'Mons and manually reconstructed the design:

Whaddya think? Plot implications? or just conveniently shaped like a Bronzor?
(I do think there's some symbolism to the 6 circle-nodes on the design though... maybe we'll have something like "finding the 6 sages" sort of quest like OoT)

Bespinben

Quote from: Bespinben on August 01, 2015, 03:34:23 PMWhaddya think? Plot implications? or just conveniently shaped like a Bronzor?
(I do think there's some symbolism to the 6 circle-nodes on the design though... maybe we'll have something like "finding the 6 sages" sort of quest like OoT)
OH OH OH!

In Gates to Infinity, Hydreigon mentions there being OTHER Voices of Life, besides just himself. Perhaps to restore Petrified Pokémon back to normal, you will have to gather the energy from each of the (six?) Voices of Life....!? :o (Eek)
(and once you get ALL 6, epic final boss battle against Yvetal?!?)

(Speculating is so fun)

mikey

Gosh darn it Ben at this rate you'll disappoint everyone when they play it
unmotivated