News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

POKÉMON SUPER MYSTERY DUNGEON

Started by Latios212, May 21, 2015, 06:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

The fuck is that pronunciation of Pokémon tho

(/keeps forgetting it's officially "Po-kay-mon")

braix

Quote from: Altissimo on November 10, 2015, 05:23:42 PM(/keeps forgetting it's officially "Po-kay-mon")
What? I thought it was POKETEU MONSEUTAS
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Altissimo

SORRY UR RIGHT. how could i forget

TheDreamingHawk

At least it isn't "Polka-mon" like they used to call it in the first few episodes of the anime dub. That really drove my crazy.

Overall I think the commercial is good, better than the other NA ads, but not as good as some of the ads from other regions for the older PMD games.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Nebbles

I can't believe we're finally so close to the release...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Nebbles

Altissimo

I'M SO PUMPED FOR THIS SHIT

I have the thing predownloaded so i can play at midnight but the question is... do i want to....... since i'll be performing in a piano recital at noon Friday and therefore cannot play all night but once i start it may be hard to stop

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Altissimo on November 17, 2015, 03:44:21 PMI'M SO PUMPED FOR THIS SHIT

I have the thing predownloaded so i can play at midnight but the question is... do i want to....... since i'll be performing in a piano recital at noon Friday and therefore cannot play all night but once i start it may be hard to stop

As frivolous as this makes predownloading the game, I'd recommend waiting until after your recital. Unless the recital is no big deal, in which case play for an hour or two Thursday night. :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bespinben

Quote from: Altissimo on November 17, 2015, 03:44:21 PMI'M SO PUMPED FOR THIS SHIT

Step 1: Go to bed at 4 PM Thursday
Step 2: Wake up shortly before launch
Step 3: Pull an epic all-nighter
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Profit
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Nebbles

Altissimo

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 17, 2015, 03:46:40 PMAs frivolous as this makes predownloading the game, I'd recommend waiting until after your recital. Unless the recital is no big deal, in which case play for an hour or two Thursday night. :)

My reason for predownloading wasn't so much so that I could play it at midnight, as that I wanted the theme that came with predownloading lmao i'm such a nerd.

Recital I am anxious about because even though I'm only playing a couple things (it's not a Just Me recital; it's a student recital, and I'm performing solo piano as well as piano and trumpet with the jazz band) I reaaaaaally want the piece to go well and I want to ... not fuck up the jazz band too. So yeah I'll probably wait it out.

Nebbles

Best of luck with your recital! Super PMD will be your reward :D

K-NiGhT

I'm absolutely staying up to play this all night.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness