News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

POKÉMON SUPER MYSTERY DUNGEON

Started by Latios212, May 21, 2015, 06:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

InsigTurtle

Oh, look! It's still the 19th where I am! What a glorious day!

mikey

I keep getting chikorita this is crap
unmotivated

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

Bespinben will be gone for about a week.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

not even a spoiler, really
I love how the Jukebox exists right from the very beginning and just unlocks tracks by itself, including some remixed ones from the older games :P
[close]
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

SlowPokemon

Does anyone have a list of which nature corresponds to which starter Pokémon? I'm just curious.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Spoiler
Anyone else feeling really weak?  I keep getting one or two shot and I'm in honey meadow
[close]
unmotivated

TheDreamingHawk

On my way back from my Japanese class my grandmother picked up the game. I got to hold it before having to return to school...

...that box art is the prettiest I've ever seen, hands down. Beat Ys IV: The Dawn of Ys in that category. The back is really nice to look at, describes the game just fine and overall everything looks great. Even the game card looks amazing!

I do miss the days of a strategy guide, and the days of manuals to read before playing (you only get a slip of paper telling you how to use the digital manual and a sheet with the theme shop code), but I'm still impressed regardless. It looks very pretty and as I type this in my school's study hall I'm filled with anxiety as I await going home to play the fifth chapter of the PMD series... The final chapter, it's likely this one, so I hope it's worth the wait, and dare I say good enough to give to my future children and have them give to their future children and so on.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

mikey

seriously this is stupid.  I can't get anywhere
unmotivated

Nebbles

I really love this so far. Really, really love it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 19, 2015, 09:47:12 PMI keep getting chikorita this is crap
You do know you can just pick whoever you want if the quiz gives you a Pokémon you don't like?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

SlowPokemon

I got picked as Snivy twice and Turtwig once (I had three separate personality analyses but two different Pokémon wtf this quiz is probably super complicated). Finally I got fed up with the quiz and just manually picked Treecko with Froakie as my partner.

I've played the first hour and a half and I love it. I don't remember the writing being quite this funny in the other games (I'm belly laughing a lot at the partner character).

mikey

Quote from: K-NiGhT on November 20, 2015, 07:01:41 PMYou do know you can just pick whoever you want if the quiz gives you a Pokémon you don't like?
yeah, but usually when I redo the quiz they give me a diff poke\
Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 20, 2015, 08:06:19 PMI got picked as Snivy twice and Turtwig once (I had three separate personality analyses but two different Pokémon wtf this quiz is probably super complicated). Finally I got fed up with the quiz and just manually picked Treecko with Froakie as my partner.

I've played the first hour and a half and I love it. I don't remember the writing being quite this funny in the other games (I'm belly laughing a lot at the partner character).
Are you dying in the dungeons at all?
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

I haven't died yet through the first boss battle, but the difficulty level is definitely there. Treecko has Dragon Breath as a move which is really helpful.