News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

POKÉMON SUPER MYSTERY DUNGEON

Started by Latios212, May 21, 2015, 06:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 15, 2015, 03:33:30 PM
Now do the harlem shake

How dare you evolve your characters

Now they're not kids anymore
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

mikey

Quote from: mastersuperfan on December 15, 2015, 04:40:15 PMHow dare you evolve your characters

Now they're not kids anymore
but they're STRONG

ish
I still have like a third the HP that the wild pokemon in dungeons do (which seems a little unfair) but I'm sure there's some way to get it higher
unmotivated

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 15, 2015, 04:44:01 PMbut they're STRONG

ish
I still have like a third the HP that the wild pokemon in dungeons do (which seems a little unfair) but I'm sure there's some way to get it higher

FYI

Evolving changes your stats in no way. The only thing it does is affect typing and movepool.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Nebbles

Man that's kinda BS imo, with how easily everything can kill you in this game we need some stat boosts.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Quote from: Nebbles on December 15, 2015, 05:00:34 PMMan that's kinda BS imo, with how easily everything can kill you in this game we need some stat boosts.
this
I can't figure out how to get my hp as high as it was when I was battling entei
unmotivated

Bubbles

I'm so disappointed in you Noc 😔

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bespinben

Got my 15-year old sister PSMD for Christmas... and then gave it to her yesterday because I couldn't wait. Somehow she's already completed the Serene Village arc and is now making her way to Lively Town.

Mission success.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

mikey

Quote from: Bespinben on December 20, 2015, 12:59:15 PMGot my 15-year old sister PSMD for Christmas... and then gave it to her yesterday because I couldn't wait. Somehow she's already completed the Serene Village arc and is now making her way to Lively Town.

Mission success.
sounds like me
"Hey matthew here's a 3DS merry christmas"
-last summer
unmotivated

InsigTurtle

Spoiler
corsola is such a troll
because i had just gone through dragalge's monster house like 4 floors before
woot cape of wonders
also now crystal cave music is playing woot
yoooo 1650 expedition points and 20 pokemon connected with from that expedition
[close]

InsigTurtle

Double post.
Found portraits (creds to Silverhawke for ripping and converting)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zdg4ca36atdffmn/face_graphic.zip?dl=0
You can easily crop out the description.

E. Gadd Industries

This game is amazing! ...But I can't help but wonder, are the rumors true? Is this the last Mystery Dungeon?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Altissimo

SlowPokemon

I personally hope it's the last one. I don't think we need any more Pokémon Mystery Dungeon.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Oronoco

I'm a little reluctant to say it, but I agree. I feel like PSMD kind of jumped the shark.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.