News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

POKÉMON SUPER MYSTERY DUNGEON

Started by Latios212, May 21, 2015, 06:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

That is amazing... I just loooove relaxed swing songs!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Altissimo

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on May 07, 2016, 11:50:16 PMIs there any reason the Foreboding Forest sheet music is overdue, beyond Ben making a website? =/

Life?

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: Bespinben on May 07, 2016, 01:55:16 PMThis just makes me so happy

*sigh* it is happiness yes but is it just bitter sweetness of what we've left behind
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

DocDoom2

Sorry if this is a bump, but I do have a question for all you PMD veterans.
Super Mystery Dungeon is the first game I have bought in the series (plz don't kill me), so I need some suggestions on how to beat Poliwrath River.
So noob alert aside, I have Tepig (Me) and Mudkip on my team and was wondering what a good strategy would be.
I made it to the end once, but stupid Round got me pretty quickly..
Thanks!
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

Nebbles

Hey, it's fine to have Super PMD as your first game!

First things first - are you properly stocked on Oran Berries and Reviver Seeds? Those are really essential. If you're having trouble, grind in some older dungeons to get some levels before going back and trying again.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

Don't bother with oran berries. They never helped me, not when every freaking pokemon in the dungeon would do twice my max hp with a water cannon. You never get to use the oran berries and your reviver seeds get wasted.
Get warp wands and stayaway wands instead, take the pussy way out.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Oran berries are actually quite good in multiples
unmotivated

DocDoom2

Thanks for the tips!
(Again noob here) I didn't know you could return to previous dungeons, or rather, didn't bother to check!
My problem was probably going into it with 2 Oran Berries 3 Reviver Seeds..
Thanks again, I'll let you guys know when I beat it! xD
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Quote from: braixen1264 on May 13, 2016, 10:31:45 PMDon't bother with oran berries. They never helped me, not when every freaking pokemon in the dungeon would do twice my max hp with a water cannon. You never get to use the oran berries and your reviver seeds get wasted.
Get warp wands and stayaway wands instead, take the pussy way out.
every time you eat an oran berry your hp goes up by like 10, so I just gorge myself on them as soonas the mission starts.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

Quote from: K-NiGhT on May 15, 2016, 06:42:50 PMevery time you eat an oran berry your hp goes up by like 10, so I just gorge myself on them as soonas the mission starts.
this is why they're good in multiples
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

cashwarrior1

So I thought I was pretty much done with everything important except for the epilogue in this game. While I'm listening to the music on youtube, I keep seeing videos of legendary quests. I guess I won't 100% this game for a long time. But this new discovery is making me want to play the game again!

Dude

The only thing this game is good for now is homebrew.

mikey

unmotivated