News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

BespinBen's Facebook Page!

Started by Bespinben, May 22, 2015, 12:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

https://www.facebook.com/BespinbenMusic

I was admiring NSM's own beautiful page on Facebook and thought, "Hey, I want one too!" After making my SuperPMD Amiibo parody, I got thinking how I have virtually no way to share my shenanigans outside of a forum setting. Certainly can't make a Youtube video out of that (and would be far too time consuming if there were enough material).

So... the solution!

If you guys got ideas for cover photos, or ideas for buffing out the page (apps to use for example), I more than welcome it!
(And give it a like too)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Maelstrom

Hero of Trains

Sadly, I do not have a Facebook.
But wait. That Piplup charm has a time gear behind it? Whaaaaaaat? Was that there in the Pokemon Paradise 1 video?
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Latios212

Looks like fun!! I'm always on Facebook so you'll see me around :P

But since when is Ben capitalized ? ? ? ?
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bespinben

Oh I'm going to have so much fun with this

Quote from: Hero of Trains on May 22, 2015, 12:23:43 PMBut wait. That Piplup charm has a time gear behind it? Whaaaaaaat? Was that there in the Pokemon Paradise 1 video?
The very one! (It's actually cropped screenshot from that video, haha)

Quote from: Latios212 on May 22, 2015, 12:32:38 PMBut since when is Ben capitalized ? ? ? ?
NEVER! Until today.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: Bespinben on May 22, 2015, 12:15:45 PMIf you guys got ideas for cover photos, or ideas for buffing out the page (apps to use for example), I more than welcome it!
I could make a cover photo if you want.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Hero of Trains

Wow, how did I not notice that?
It looks great by the way. Also, I would like to suggest a fifth option (because I can't comment on the actual thing), what I did. Squealing very loud in the middle of English class.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mikey

well for a cover photo you could use some sheet music or you could use what I have
unmotivated

InsigTurtle

Sorry about that non-sensical post on your page. I was stuck in a room at 12 am waiting for a hotel room. Out of curiosity, is this just a casual 'random thing on my mind' page?

Bespinben

Quote from: InsigTurtle on May 23, 2015, 10:01:18 AMSorry about that non-sensical post on your page. I was stuck in a room at 12 am waiting for a hotel room. Out of curiosity, is this just a casual 'random thing on my mind' page?

I think it would be along the lines of how Pokémon Reorchestrated's FB page operates. For example, when I favorite stuff on Youtube, I can't exactly make commentary on it to my followers - it just goes to a playlist that only the most stalkery of stalkers would notice. With this, I can say "Hey look at this!", which would allow me to better return the favor to people who, for example, play my arrangements and deserve more views.

It would have a lot more humor elements though then PREO, yes. This is doubling as a Tumblr pretty much (since I don't use that).

Bespinben

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

I sense a changing of someone's username....

Bespinben

Quote from: braixen1264 on May 23, 2015, 06:34:59 PMoh hey wait a minute
Did you catch the irony?

Quote from: Maelstrom on May 23, 2015, 06:36:30 PMI sense a changing of someone's username....
I figure with Facebook being the land of the normal folk, it would be best to capatalize the B in BespinBen, so as to avoid confusion:
"...best... pen... ben?"
"be... spin...bin?"