News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

General Pokémon Mystery Dungeon

Started by K-NiGhT, June 18, 2015, 08:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsigTurtle

I've actually recently restarted BRT and EOS on an emulator because I was planning on doing an old 2005 style let's play (with images and shtuff). Currently replaying just to see how much I remember.
I think I got through Destiny Tower once. Not worth.

Nebbles

Oh, a screen shot let's play? Where would you put it? I've read tons of those on Something Awful/lp archive.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

InsigTurtle

Maybe in the Creativity Corner over here? I'm not sure if anyone else has done it here, but I guess it's worth a shot?

Dudeman

It would certainly be original. Unlike most of us.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

InsigTurtle

Well, if I were to do that...
Which game should I do, which characters, and what names?

Nebbles

Well, that's for you to decide. It's your LP.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Today I have learned an important lesson about saving at every opportunity. Now if only the game defaulted to Save and Continue instead of Don't Save...

Restarted GTI as an Axew with an Oshawott partner.

InsigTurtle

Whoa, if you were about to enter Desolate Canyon, you'd've been a fair ways into the game. That sucks :/

Also, I think it'd be more fun to let the community make some decisions. Because Wynaut?

K-NiGhT

Quote from: InsigTurtle on June 18, 2015, 09:38:14 PMWhoa, if you were about to enter Desolate Canyon, you'd've been a fair ways into the game. That sucks :/

Also, I think it'd be more fun to let the community make some decisions. Because Wynaut?
I'd actually gotten all the way through Inflora Forest. Set my 3DS down for a while, then my Mom pulled the whole, "what are ya playin?" card as she ripped the cartridge out of the system. Lol it's ok though, I've recovered pretty quickly.

Bespinben

Quote from: K-NiGhT on June 18, 2015, 11:36:44 PMI'd actually gotten all the way through Inflora Forest. Set my 3DS down for a while, then my Mom pulled the whole, "what are ya playin?" card as she ripped the cartridge out of the system. Lol it's ok though, I've recovered pretty quickly.
You got farther than my arranging project...
...dang.

(Gosh I love Inflora Forest music.... speaking of which, I'm sure you probably noted the parallel with rescueing Caterpie's friend Metapod in PMD1 in that mission, hehe)

Quote from: K-NiGhT on June 18, 2015, 09:16:52 PMRestarted GTI as an Axew with an Oshawott partner.
Heh, I was Axew as well!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

SlowPokemon

Pff you want a real challenge, choose Snivy and Oshawott or Pikachu. Those Petilil will kill you. Axew is basically a free ticket through the game.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Keeping Oshawott alive is enough of a challenge lol

K-NiGhT

Oh my god the AI in this game is beyond stupid. My partner just randomly veered off on his own to fight a horde of enemies and got himself killed immediately, ON THE LAST FLOOR.

SlowPokemon

Friendly reminder that you can change your partner's tactics so they don't do stupid stuff like that, even if it's just a simple switch back after the dungeon
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.