Main Menu

Metroid Prime: Federation Force

Started by Olimar12345, June 18, 2015, 09:12:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

BlackDragonSlayer

Well, of course he wants us to play it... ::) Comparing this game to Wind Waker isn't exactly a sound comparison, considering this is a spin-off title rather than a main series one.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bespinben

Don't question the Regginator. Just don't.

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 23, 2015, 06:21:41 PMWell, of course he wants us to play it... ::) Comparing this game to Wind Waker isn't exactly a sound comparison, considering this is a spin-off title rather than a main series one.

lol right? Two more than excellent points.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Double post, here's the full interview. They also address other interesting topics, like amiibos and mother 3.

http://kotaku.com/nintendos-reggie-talks-metroid-amiibo-and-of-course-1713347550
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

KefkaticFanatic

idk, the problem is not that the graphics are horribly dated, as thats what I can expect from Nintendo already, the problem is that the game looks like dull shite.  Sure we'll see, but I would be surprised if it's worth anything more than bargain bin.

me irl
[close]

DonValentino

Spoiler
[close]

Look familiar? ._.
Kinda sad that Metroid Blast from Nintendo Land looks like it'll be far better than this...

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

Yug_Guy

Olimar12345

Gameplay footage

https://www.destructoid.com/here-s-10-minutes-of-metroid-prime-federation-force-including-amiibo-support-370074.phtml

God, this looks even worse than I thought it would be. We're screwed for ever getting Metroid 5....

Maelstrom

Ugh. I'm hating Nintendo's upcoming lineup more and more at every E3, with the exception of the new LoZ.
In fact, that's the only reason, aside from keeping smash, that I'm not considering selling my Wii U for a PS3 or PS4