News:

Subscribe to our Twitch Channel!

Main Menu

iTunes

Started by evilsqueaky, June 07, 2008, 09:37:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

evilsqueaky

Does anyone know how I can get my music on iTunes in a free, easy, and painless manner? Thank you.

KefkaticFanatic

Don't use iTunes.  Its probably the shittiest music player there is.  If you really want to though, just drag and drop.

me irl
[close]

Concerto No.20 in D minor

iTunes is fine if you need it for your ipod.

Egnio

Ares Galaxy can get you music and many programs.

There might be virus issues if you're not careful on what you do, but that's the program I use (Not had problems with it so far)
<Blizz>   [17:00:00] <Blizz> ♥ Harvest ♥

evilsqueaky

:P I was referring to actually getting my music on the iTunes STORE. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. I'm not that much of a n00b.

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: evilsqueaky on June 07, 2008, 06:18:45 PM:P I was referring to actually getting my music on the iTunes STORE. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. I'm not that much of a n00b.
Sadly no. You can't you have buy it (it's only 99Cents) but if you need free music I usually google and it works usually.

evilsqueaky

No I mean I made up some songs and I want to sell them on the iTunes store.

Egnio

Fat chance of someone buying them anyways.

Not discouraging you, but if they're not of a renown band or something, you're not gonna get any income.
<Blizz>   [17:00:00] <Blizz> ♥ Harvest ♥

MetroidHunter26

I don't think you can but I'm not sure. >__> try asking them?

KefkaticFanatic

Honestly?

You have no chance of making any money at all.  Nobody is going to pay for music from some random guy that decided to post music up.  You're gonna have to start out with free downloads or something.

me irl
[close]

evilsqueaky

People could easily steal my music that way. Plus, I'm going to tell a bunch of people at school. I don't really care if I don't make any money anyways I just want an answer.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

No, you can't sell you music on the itunes store.  Sorry.

evilsqueaky

Then how do other people get their music on iTunes? Why can't I?  :P

Dude

You mean Podcasts? :-\ I've never used them.

evilsqueaky

Nevermind. I just submitted an application to iTunes. They'll review it and tell me if I can sell my music in a few weeks.