[NDS] Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth 2 - "Yumihiko Ichiyanagi ~ First-Class Reasoning"

Started by Zeta, June 24, 2015, 09:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Any final say?
It also makes sense to leave out the turns just because of that 5-note run. Consistency.
Figured out what was the matter with the PDF. If there's any missing articulations, tell me.

DonValentino

There's a typo in the composer, should be "Noriyuki". Also, the title differs from what's written on top of page 2). Fix this and it should be good to go.

Maelstrom

Quote from: DonValentino on July 07, 2015, 07:10:25 AMThere's a typo in the composer, should be "Noriyuki". Also, the title differs from what's written on top of page 2). Fix this and it should be good to go.
Thanks.
Fixed.

Bespinben

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 04, 2015, 06:45:58 PMIt also makes sense to leave out the turns just because of that 5-note run. Consistency.

Ossia measures are often used in republications of classical music to give suggested interpretations of ornamentation. You could, for example, clarify this particular turn in an ossia measure to have the 5-tuplet turn.

I won't hold you to that though, since (1) it's a 2014 specific feature, and (2) I only just figured out how to do it myself in Finale as of yesterday.

You have my (^o^)=b
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Zeta