News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Which is your favorite game system of all time?

Started by The-Real-Link, June 07, 2008, 04:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which game system is your all time favorite?

Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)
2 (3.7%)
Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)
9 (16.7%)
Nintendo 64
20 (37%)
Nintendo Gamecube
2 (3.7%)
Nintendo Wii
9 (16.7%)
Nintendo Gameboy
0 (0%)
Gameboy Color
2 (3.7%)
Gameboy Advance
1 (1.9%)
Nintendo DS
1 (1.9%)
(Nintendo) Virtual Boy
0 (0%)
Sony Playstation
1 (1.9%)
Sony Playstation 2
1 (1.9%)
Sony Playstation Portable (PSP)
0 (0%)
Sony Playstation 3
0 (0%)
Microsoft Xbox
1 (1.9%)
Microsoft Xbox 360
3 (5.6%)
Sega Mastersystem
0 (0%)
Sega Genesis
0 (0%)
Sega Gamegear
0 (0%)
Sega CD
0 (0%)
Sega Saturn
0 (0%)
Sega Dreamcast
0 (0%)
Neo-Geo
0 (0%)
Turbo-Grafx 16
1 (1.9%)
Phillips CD-i
1 (1.9%)
Atari (both versions)
0 (0%)
Commadore 64
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Egnio

Quote from: UZ_worm on June 09, 2008, 10:11:32 PMAnd Egino, you sound like those idiots who respond to anti-mac arguments with "IF U LOOK AT THE BOOTCAMP"

I don't see the relevance :/

Mostly because I've not seen anti-mac arguments in the first place.
<Blizz>   [17:00:00] <Blizz> ♥ Harvest ♥

Gu4n

MetroidHunter26

I say nintendo OFFICIALY started the fueds between America(X-Box) Vs. Japan/Europe(Nintendo/Sony) At least that's what I see around here.  :-\

starpikachu

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on June 16, 2008, 08:46:12 PMI say nintendo OFFICIALY started the fueds between America(X-Box) Vs. Japan/Europe(Nintendo/Sony) At least that's what I see around here.  :-\
I thought Sony was Japanese.

MetroidHunter26

It is but Europe likes sony so they hold more sony stuff or something. I just saw some map thing that said most of europe has more sony stuff including Playstations so yeah >___>

musicguy49

huh...I would say...Game boy color...since I played so much on it!

NasiDe

Nintendo Gamecube. That system had The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker. That was an awesome game!
(Imagine it for the Wii in Twilight Princess style graphics though...  :o I want Nintendo to do that!)

PseudoMario16

PS2- my favorite game is there- ratchet and clank!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Shadoninja

Quote from: Ganondorf on June 20, 2008, 03:32:23 AMNintendo Gamecube. That system had The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker. That was an awesome game!
(Imagine it for the Wii in Twilight Princess style graphics though...  :o I want Nintendo to do that!)
Wind Waker doesn't need to be graphically revamped *hits you with the boot*
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Gooch

N64 all the way, there were too many amzing pieces compiled for that wonderful black box!

acropol

Super Nintendo was, is, and will be the best system of all time.

anyone voting something else has rabbies

mantis985

N64 is my favorite.  It had a ton of really great games that I still play.

Mike

WHAT!!!!!! SNES isn't in lead? Are you guys on freaking crack? It's the best video game system of all time. The best games of all time are all on it. You could say Ocarina of Time is on it, but IMO Link to the Past > Ocarina of Time.

Palagerini

hm.... my favortie would have to be the gamecube.... it had alot of great titles like super smash bros melee, metroid prime 1 and 2 and the legend of zelda windwaker... (and twilight too.... ). and if u were lucky like me that when u bought your gamecube u got a metroid or legend of zelda bonus disk with it that came with either majora's mask, ocarina of time, link to the past, and adventure of link or super metroid, metroid, and i think metroid zero misson and metroid 2 return of samus.. (but i'm not entirely sure)....
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Mike

Quote from: Palagerini on June 26, 2008, 07:40:58 PMhm.... my favortie would have to be the gamecube.... it had alot of great titles like super smash bros melee, metroid prime 1 and 2 and the legend of zelda windwaker... (and twilight too.... ). and if u were lucky like me that when u bought your gamecube u got a metroid or legend of zelda bonus disk with it that came with either majora's mask, ocarina of time, link to the past, and adventure of link or super metroid, metroid, and i think metroid zero misson and metroid 2 return of samus.. (but i'm not entirely sure)....

There was never any Metroid bonus disk other than one that only had a Metroid Prime 2 demo on it. Pretty ironic of you considering the Zelda bonus disk only has one Cube game on it, which is Wind Waker and it's only a demo.

Gamecube is far from being the best console anyways. You can pretty much count it's best games using your fingers while the SNES you'd require a bunch of people's fingers to do so.